chapter 5

*MICHAELS POV*

"I want you to look out for him for the first few days, show him to his lessons and stuff!"

I couldn't believe it! this girl, who obviously hated me (for a reason I didn't yet know) now had to be my school buddy! Great, everythings just great!

(in case you hadnt noticed Miss had called me Lewis, the school thinks that's my name but shh, we know better ;))

"Hi Summer!" I stood up and held my hand out to her. She looked at it and grunted. Why did Miss want me stuck with her, was she trying to scare me away! She limply shook my hand and slouched into one of the other chairs outside.

"I can tell we are going to be great friends!" I mumbled, and I think she may have heard!

"Well I'm sure you don't want to be late to your first lesson so Summer if you could take lewis up to art with you that would be lovely!" just as I'd figured, we had the same timetable!

*SUMMER'S POV*

Miss would seriously pay for this, I was planning on sitting back and trying to figure this boy out, my plans were now ruined! we walked the long way up to art to avoid the smaller kids running and pushing to get to class.

"So, your taking art?" I turned around, Lewis had his hands stuffed into his pockets and he bobbed as he walked. I gave a simple nod. Something about this guy made me feel kind of awkward and I really didn't like it. When I looked away I could feel him staring.

"Is there something you want to say?! Its just if not can you please stop staring at me!" I felt so mean but he was making me feel so awkward! I saw him blush as I turned away. It was ALMOST kind of cute. I chuckled to myself very quietly, hoping he didn't notice. But when I turned around and saw him smiling I realised he did.

There was something weird going on, he made me feel all confused! One minute I was acting like he was the worst human being ever to live, and the next he was quite cute. I guess I'd have to try and figure this one out!

We walked into art and sir said we could sit where ever we wanted. I took a seat near the window and started playing with the pencil that had been in my sketch book. I heard foot steps coming up behind me, expecting it to be Lewis I turned around with a huff but it was a much more familiar face.

Rosie!