Story Introduction

Cade Mason was the last of the Mason Brothers to not fall for the fairytale of a happily-ever-after. Not that he didn’t believe in love, he saw it every day in his parents and brothers. When he is at work at the family-run Mason Jar, he’s all business, so when it comes to his personal life, he likes to let loose. This flirtatious playboy is down for pretty much anything, except settling down, that is. Yet when storm of taffeta came barging into his family bar one night, he was throw off-kilter and maybe he didn’t know what he wanted after all.

Danica Erickson did everything just the way she was supposed. She was a good student, followed the rules growing up, and played her part as the angelic daughter that was the perfect pawn in her parent’s plan for her. Her entire life was planned out for her, including an upcoming wedding, but was that really what she wanted? She had one chance to change the course of her entire future, but was she brave enough to take it?

When We Run is book #4 in the Mason Brother Series. The story tells the tale of our favorite flirty playboy and a young woman who is trying to find her strength and independence. Cade and Danika are unlike anybody else. Each story is a stand-alone romance story, but there are crossovers with the previous stories. It would be best to read When We Go Back Again, When the Music Ends, and When Life Throws Curves before digging into this book.

Characters, locations, and places are fictional in nature and any similarities to actual people or places are merely coincidental. These books are for the reading pleasure of Wattpad users and are not to be published or copied on any other websites without the author’s consent. This story is recommended for 18+ readers.

Please enjoy!