Chapter 27

DANICA

Cade grabs me by the back of my head and pulls me into him for a kiss. At the same time, he forces me back until the back of my legs hit the bed and I slowly lay down on the bed. Cade grabs my legs and lifts them up, pulling off my shoes and socks and then sliding up my body. He gently kisses my bare stomach and then looks up at me, “You tell me if you want to stop anything, okay, pumpkin?”

I nod, “I’m okay right now.” One of his hands massages my exposed breast while his mouth captures my other nipple in his mouth, his tongue swirling around the sensitive buds. My breathing increases as he moves from one breast to the other, taking my other nipples in his mouth. “Oh my god, Cade.”

He pops off my nipples and kisses up my body until he reaches my mouth. I let out an audible moan and a growl comes from deep down inside of him, like a raging bull finally being released from his cage. I feel the hard-on pressed against my leg and I am so desperate to explore more of him.

“Pumpkin, what’s on your mind? Tell me anything. I don’t want to do anything you don’t want me to do.”

“I don’t know what I’m doing, Cade. I haven’t gotten very far with anybody before.”

Cade grins and kisses my forehead, “I’ll go nice and slow. If you tell me to stop, I will. We don’t have to do everything today. One step at a time.”

“Okay.” My voice is meek and nervous, but Cade’s touch is gentle. His hand moves down my body and his fingers play with the elastic waistband of my shorts. 

“Have you been touched here before?”

“Yeah,” I bite down on my bottom lip, “a few times.” Not that those times were too memorable. Stuart only did it long enough for me to orgasm one time. The other times he was too rough, too forced.

“Do you ever touch yourself?”

“Sometimes.”

He pauses his movements and looks straight into my eyes, “Have you since you’ve been living with me? Did you ever think about me?”

“Your hands are rough,” I mumble.

“What’s that, Dans?”

“You..you..,” I stutter, not sure how to tell him the truth, “You have rough hands, worker's hands. I imagined how different they’d feel against my...you know.”

“You’re what, baby?” Cade smirks, “Your pussy? Your clit?”

“Uh huh, both of those.”

He smirks as his hand slips down into my shorts and presses against my warm center. He plays along the hem of my panties that cover my sweet area, so gentle, but making me so wet. “You’re so wet for me, pumpkin. I bet my finger is just going to slide right in. Can I try?”

“Yes, please, Cade, please touch me.”

Moving the fabric of my panties to the side, he slides a single finger into my pussy and slowly moves it in and out, allowing my body to adjust to the size of his fingers. His thumb rubs against my clit, going in slow circles to match the speed of his finger. “Mmm, that feels so good, Cade,” I moan.

“Spread your legs a bit, Dans.”

I do as he says and he adds a second finger, this time curling his fingers up as they stretch out my body. There is a bit of pain, but the pleasure outweighs the pain so much. I grip Cade’s forearm and feel his muscles move as he pumps his fingers into me. “Cade...Cade...I’m going to come, Cade.”