Chapter 5

Mina continued to drag my until we finally made it to the top deck. Music was softly playing, as everyone else was already here talking to people. I looked around to find Shoto and maybe talk to him but once again, I was now being dragged. What's with people and just dragging me to places? We were now by a group of guys that were somewhat familiar to me but then saw the red hair and smiled a bit.

"Sharkboy!" I spoke first, making the guys look at me. The red hair boy stared at me with a red face, as the other two guys were laughing.

"She just called your sharkboy!!" The yellow hair boy spoke between his laughter. I looked at him, noticing the black in his hair which made me figure out who he was.

"You're zap boy, meaning that this is tape boy" I pointed at the yellow hair boy then the black hair boy.

"Oh my god, she has nicknames for everyone!!" Mina spoke between her laughter. I looked at her giving her a confused look, but then it hit me.

"Oh Kirishima and Denki...right. Whose Kirishima and Denki again?" I asked, looking back at the boys as I felt so embarrassed for not knowing their names.

"I'm Kirishima Eijiro, the one you uh called sharkboy" Kirishima spoke, rubbing the back of his neck with some blush on his cheeks.

"And I'm Kaminari Denki, the zap boy. And this is Sero Hanta, the one you called tape boy" Kaminari said, wrapping an arm around Sero's shoulder.

"I'm not going to remember yo-" I began to speak as I was serious about not going to remember their names.

"Oi!! Shitty Hair! What's taking so long!!" I heard someone shout behind me, as I sighed.

"Loudmouth.." I mumbled to myself, hoping no one heard me but I was wrong because Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima and Mina started laughing.

"What the hell are you laug-" Bakugo continued to shout until I turned around facing him.

"Why do you yell so much?" I asked, not caring if we weren't friends but I was seriously wondering why he yelled so much.

"What's it to you, FireBitch!?" He shouted at me as I rolled my eyes.

"I asked you a simply question. Don't need to be an asshole about it" I rolled my eyes, walking away from him and the rest of the people.

He always got on my nerves, and I hated it. I hugged myself with my sweater jacket and walking over to an empty spot by the railing. I leaned on it, looking at the ocean and the sky. I don't want to be here anymore, I want to be home. I continued to look at the ocean, watching the place where we were completely go out of view. I sighed heavily, hugging my sweater close to my body as the cold breeze finally made it's appearance and made me shiver a bit.

←-----------------------------→

"So you are roommates with her?" Kaminari asked Mina, pointing at (Y/n). 

"Yeah! She's really nice and she should me a video of her on an American Show. God, she's so amazing" Mina rambled on as Bakugo scoffed, rolling his eyes before his eyes became glued to (Y/n).

"But didn't she like tell all of us that we were her enemies and didn't want to be friends with us?" Sero spoke, taking a sip of his drink and looking at Mina.

"I think she's changing, she was so nice to me before we came here" Mina spoke as she ate some fruit off of Kaminari's plate.

"I have to agree with Mina on this one" Kirishima spoke as he was looking at (Y/n) as well.

"And why do you say that, Shitty hair!? Because she was nice to you!? Grow the fuck up, she's just pretending to be nice" Bakugo complained as he took his eyes off of (Y/n).