Chapter 5

Raven's pov.

      I felt a sharp pain in my chest seeing that man whore of a mate making out with some fake bimbo in a public store like this. But i just had a blank face Blaze was pissed of and my mom was confused. "Come on get you shopping done so we can leave this place" i said grabbing their arms and shoving the gross idiots sucking on eachothers faces out of the way since they were blocking our path.

     Daricks bitch told me to watch it after i did. "Get a room you horny good for nothing dogs!" I snarled in my pissed of voice looking at her with my eyes glowing red making her whimper in fear. Darick just stood quietly watching me as i turned around and went with Blaze and mum. "Honey what was that about?" Mom asked me confused at what just happen and why Blaze was pissed of. Before i could even say anything Blaze spoke first. "You know Darick the future alpha well he's Raven's mate but the asshole rejected her for begin her!" He said getting pissed off. My mom started getting really pissed off now, "WHAT HOW DARE HE REGET YOU! HE AS THE NERVE OF KISSING SOME SCANK LIKE HER! IM GOING TO KILL HIM!" after she said that Blaze and i held her back.

    "Mom its fine i accepted his rejection already. Plus dont let him ruin our day here ok?" I told her seeing her calming down a bit. She nodded after she fully calmed down then she grabbed my arm and dragged me over to some girly sht. "NOOOOO BLAZE HELP ME!" I shercked for his help from my mom. Blaze just laughed as he followed us to where my mom dragged us.

   After what seemed like being dragged all around the mall my mom finally let me choose a store to go to next. "FINALLY!!! TO HOT TOPICS WE GOOOOOO!!!!" I yelled in joy grabbing both my mom and Blaze's arms and zoomed to hot topics. I got a bounch of band tee's, different kind of color skinny jeans, band merch, new combat boots, gothic looking dresses and skirts, dark makeup, and jewelry. "Dam sweety thats alot!" My mom said laughing was we went to go pay. Then i dragged them to my favorite Japanese store and got 10 bixs of strawberry locky, 10 chocolate pocky, 15 Orange and grape ramun, and a lot Japanese candy. "Can we go now mum?" I asked carrying all of my bags smacking Blaze's hand away because he keeps trying to steal my pocky. "Yea sweety lets go." She said as we started waking our way to the exit to the parking lot to our car.

   "I DRIVE THIS TIME!!!!!" i yelled running over to the car putting my things in the trunk and hopping into the driver seat. When mom and Blaze got to the car and got in i started driving us back to the pack house, "Your no fun!! Rav Drive faster!!" Both Blaze and mom yelled hopping in their seats. They whine all the way to the pack house, just as i was pulling in another car rammed onto my side.

  I heared people yelling and crying but it sounded so far away. I felt a very bad pain all over my body. When i opened my eyes i saw Blaze and my mom crying and Darick looking really worryed. "Omg! Raven sweety thank god you woke up! Guys get her out of there now!" She sobbed seeing my almost crushed in the driver side. Blaze and Darick quickly tryed getting me out but then i felt and even worst pain. "Shit Rav your bleeding out from your side fast!" Blaze said in a panic voice.

  I started to feel light headed and my eyes started to feel really heavy making my vision blur. I couldnt hear them yelling it was fading away then everything went black.

------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter ill update soon.