Chapter 3

Raven's pov.

Driving back home Blaze and i stayed quiet the whole ride there staring out the window. After 10 minutes we got to the pack house as i parked outside. "Are you ok Rav?" Blaze asked looking over at me when i turned off the engine signing. "Yea im fine just confused. When i looked into his eyes i saw regret, sadness, and hurt when i said i wasn't ever going to be his mate." I said while looking out the car window. -Raven Daricks wolf told me that Darick is being stupid and slowly realizing what he did- Rosey said softly still a bit sad. -Stay strong Rosey we know that if Darick loves us he has to fight for us and beg for our forgiveness- i told her as she sadly agreed since after the way he treats us like garbage.

"Don't go soft on him Raven he doesn't deserve you. You can do sooooo much better then him." Blaze said as we got out of the car and made our way over to the pack house. When we got to the door the bitch Kally and her minions walk passed us pushing me out of the way knocking me over. "Look girls! The freak is a fucken cluts. Why don't you just leave the pack and die somewhere in the woods." She said kicking me with her heel and picking me up from my hair and slapping me. "What the fuck get off her you slut!" Blaze yelled and pushed her away from me. "You shut you mouth you gay son of a bitch! Go suck a dick you rainbow loving faggot!"she yelled at him.

Oh hell naw she does not have the right in mind to talk to my bestie like that. I let out a loud growled in rage and quickly got off the floor. My eyes started to glow red this is one reason why they call me a freak my eyes turn red instead of black when im mad or when my wolf is coming out, but i love it. "Don't ever EvEr call him that you good for nothing sluty cock sucking whore! Or i swear on the moon goddess that i will end YOU and your fucken copy cat minions slowly and painfully! You can mess with me but not my best friends!" I hissed walking closer and closer to her as they backed away. Kally quickly tried acting like she was brave even tho u can sense the fear coming off of her. "What are you gonna do about it freak?" She mocked getting in my face making both me and Rosey even madder.

"This!" I hissed back making a fist and punching her straight in the face hearing a loud crack when it make contact. She scream in pain falling butt first on the floor holding her face. "DAM Raven! You broke her fake ass nose! Way to go munchkin!!" Blaze said grinning patting me on the head. "Blaze your gonna end up with a broken nose to if u keep calling me short bitch!" I said laughing walking away with him leaving the minions to help out Mrs. broken nose out. Just then i get tackled onto the floor with the wanna bee bitch. "Looks like you want more then just a broken nose. Am i right barbie?" I asked glaring at her throwing her off me getting up quickly. Kally shifted into her wolf growling at me pissed off from me calling her barbie. she was a ugly dark brown wolf and she was pretty small then the rest of the she wolfs even the weakest. I'm surprised that she wants to try to kick my ass even tho i'm bigger and stronger then her. I shifted as well ripping my dress growling back at her as well. my wolf had a beautiful white coat with black tipped ear and paws. I was much bigger then the she wolves in the pack, Kally against me she just looks like a pup. She whimpered when she saw my size compared to her's but quickly hide her fear and charged right at me.

I quickly dodged making her crash into the floor then try charging at me again. Moving out of the way quickly i charged at her tackling her down and quickly bit down on her front leg. She howled in pain trying to get me to loosen my bit i had on her leg but failing as i bit down harder tasting blood making her howl in pain again.

Kally's minions then shifted into their wolves charging at me to help Kally that can bearably fight herself, they were even smaller then her. I quickly let go of the bitch and moved out of the way when Sally tried tackling me but i clawed her when she went flying by me. Turning over to Jennie i charged at her slamming her into a tree knocking her out cold. Sally got up slowing making me growl at her still pretty pissed of. She whimpered shifting back then ran over to Jennie trying to wake her up. Blaze ran right over to me patting my head, "Ravy calm down you won. clam down ok?" i closed my eye for a minute making them turn back to normal nodding. I shifted back and Blaze took of his shirt handing it to me as i quickly put it on.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" someone boomed making us all freeze in our spots.That someone was a very pissed of Alpha Darick, "AGAIN WHAT IN GODS NAME IS GOING ON HERE?" he boomed again making everyone flinch even me his mate. Kally slowly got up in pain shifting back then pointing at me," That freak attacked us!" she said glaring. i glared back at her feeling myself getting pissed off again. hell no that bitch was the one that tried attacking me! "BULLSHIT! YOU WHERE THE ONE THAT ATTACKED ME FIRST. PLUS YOU DON'T HAD THE RIGHT OF MIND OF INSULTING MY BEST FRIEND. OVER MY DEAD BODY AM I EVER LETTING YOU OF ALL PEOPLE OFFEND HIM!" I yelled at her feeling my eye glowing bright red again. I see Darick starring at me in shock at my outburst but stay silent, "YOU CAN INSULT ME BUT HIM HELL NO. AND IF YOU WANT I CAN GIVE YOU ANOTHER ASS WHOPPING AGAIN SO YOU WONT EVER THINK OF DOING IT AGAIN! CAPE-SH?" i yelled. Blaze had to hold me back because i was close to attacking her again and this time i wont me that nice.

Darick growled when Blaze held me back looks like he doesn't like when he touches me oh well sucks for him. I glared at him and growled even rosey growled even tho he was our mate didn't mean he could growl at Blaze because he was like a brother to us both. Darick was shocked again when he saw my eyes glowing all red since he never seen them like that before. "Kally, Sally carry Jennie and go to the pack doctor now." he said in his Alpha voice trying to calm down. They quickly went to the infirmary to get there wound tended to knowing not to piss Darick even more then he already is.

When they left it was only me, Blaze, and the madwhore when he finally notest that i was wearing nothing but Blazes shirt he growled again pissed of. "What are you growling about?" i hissed glaring at him getting mad myself. -Rosey whined hearing me be mean to him so what he hurt her and me- He calmed down then looked at me, "raven we need to talk..... please." i was shocked he never ever said please before or maybe he has but i was never around to hear if he has. "no there is nothing to talk about ok ALPHA." with that I grabbed Blazes hand and dragged him inside the pack house to my room to get myself some cloths to wear leaving Darick standing there alone.

-------------------------------------------

what will happen next!

Ill update the next chapter shortly thank you for

reading another short chapter of "The Goth Freak" :)