Chapter 2

Raven's pov.

     Blaze kept messing with the radio while i drove to god nows where. "Blaze chooose a fucken station already!!!!" I said wacked his hand away from my radio. "OW! Someone PMSing today what up rav? What did royal ass say to you?" He asked turning of the radio then looking over at me. I signed and pulled over to a starbucks parking lot, "I found my mate Blaze." His eyes got huge, "Wha! Who?? When?? Where??!" He asked curious.

  "Its Darick... today at school when he asked if he could speak to me. But he rejected me." Told him with a blank expression looking down a bit. It did hurt not having a mate to love but who needs him which made Rosey whimper and whine. -im sorry that out mate did this to us rosey but he's a player he'll never change :c- i told her all she did was reply with another whimper, dam that Darick ill kill him for hurting Rosey.

"WHAT ILL KILL THAT BASTERD!!" blaze said in rage shaking and his eye pitch black. "Blaze calm down i accepted his rejection. Who need him he's a player and i ain't one of those girls trying to beg the fucker not to reject me he's just missing out on this." I told him smiling and its true i dont care there are always other guy out there that aren't manwhore. "So true that a girl Rav! Haha you are something special!" He said smiling, "Now LEGO i want a cappuccino!" Junping out of the car then going over to my side and dragging me over to Starbucks. "The hell blaze i aint rag doll!" I protested but all blaze did was laugh and continued to drag me away.

  Inside Blaze ordered his cappuccino while i ordered a mocah frappé with alot of whip cream. "Uughhhhh hurry up im dieing over here!" Blaze complained as we waited for our orders. "Blaze shut your trap we haven't waited that long just wait you inpatient child." I told him annoying. All he did was glare at me for calling him a inpatient child well he kinda is. he can't wait for anything for only a few minutes.

  After we got our drinks we both sat in a random booth in at the back. "Soo girl can i like. Change your outfits to rainbow you'll look faboolous?!!" Blaze asked in a high pitch sazzy voice which made me choke on my drink when i was sipping it. "The fuck! Hell naw get your gay rainbows out of my cloths!" I said laughing at how he's such and idiot sometimes. He pouted then stuck his tounge out like a child he is. I rolled my eyes,( why am i friends with this power puff boy again?) I thought shacking my head.

   The sent of coconut entered my nose just as the doors of Starbucks opened. (Really! Really! The manwhore is here why here from all the other places? why here?) I thought groaning when i smelled HIS sent really close by. *Hey are you ok lil Rav?* blaze mindlinked me with a concered face. I glared at him *i ain't little you biscet and Darick is here look*  with that he looked over my shoulder and saw darick and glared. Out of no where Blaze had his evil prank look. *blaze i know that look what are you planning* i said through link eyeing him, * lets make him jealous for fun!* he replied laughing. I stared at him for a few, *Lets do it!* i linked back grinning.

     "Hey Raven has anyone told you have really sexy looking booty?" He said winking while i had a blush. I looked back a bit and saw Darick tensen up and his ears perked up showing that he was listening. I looked back at Blaze." hehe no boo your the first." I giggled when Blaze grinned, "well you have some soft looking kissable lip to." He said as he had his hand on the side of my face "Oh stop." I giggled even more.

      Just then i heard a low growl come from Darick direction making me grin. Blaze winked at me, "So you wanna catch a movie cutie pie?" He asked me getting up holding out his hand for me. "After we can go over to my place. Ill make it worth your while!" Blaze said winking. Darick let out a loud growled making everyone there jump i felt pure rage coming off of him. "Sure lets go!" I replied taking his hand and walking with him to the door throwing our empty cups in the garbage.

     Before get could open the door Darick was right in front of the door blocking it with pitch black eyes. "You are not leaving with him!" He said glaring at blaze with hatered. Everyone in the place got quiet looking over at us ."And whys that Mr. Jock?" I asked glaring at this ass -he's not an as hes our mate raven!- rosey said, -no hes not rosey he rejected us remember and hes a asshole no questions asked!- i told her making her whimper knowing i was right. Darick look at me for a minute before repling, " Thats alpha to you! And because you are my mate no one can touch or have whats mine!" Ok hell naw he rejected me i aint his to own!!

   " Hold up mother fucker i don't give a crap if you the future alpha like i said! Plus you dont fucken own me anymore you never did. You rejected me you asshole! I accepted your rejection so i aint your mate i will never Ever be your mate!" I told him in rage. His eyes turned back to normal and looked at me with sadness, regret, and hurt. Wtf why was he feeling that?? I just continued to glare at him. I grabbed Blaze's hand pushed Darick out of the way from the door and pulled blaze with me to my car. Getting in we made our way out of Starbuck's parking lot.

___________________

Why was Darick sad and felt regret?

Raven is now confused on what has gotten into him thinking that he owns her.

   Thnk you for reading! Next chapter will be really soon!