Chapter 8

Rav pov.

    All of a sudden i felt something wetish licking my face which made me wake up. I opened my eyes to the the mother fox right next to my face looking me straight into my eyes.

   "Hello there rise and shine!" The mother fox said i screamed in surprise knocking both blaze and i off the bed.

     "OW Bloody hell Raven get your fat butt off me! why are we on the ground?" He asked while rubbing his head, "omg are you two Alright?!" Mother fox asked us looking down at us from the bed.

    "Holy Moon goddness you can talk!!?" Blaze asked her in shock. "Yes but Just so you know my name is Penny." She said jumping off the bed towards us, "since you save me from death i am now both your new guardian the moon goddess wanted me to give you this." After she said that she closed her eyes then a glowing light apeared and surrounded blaze and i which made us feel a bit funny.

   Penny then opened her eyes and the light faded away. -I feel weird rave. Rose said in the back of my mind-

     "What was that Penny?" I asked her confused. "That Raven is a gift you both can control fire, earth, water, air, and shape shift into anything and a bit of magic." Penny said sitting down looking at us.

   "Awesome!!" Blaze said happly but i wonder. I pointed my finger at blaze an thought if him as a cookie then in he started glittering then he was and oren cookie. XD "hahahhaha omg that is just to cool thanks penny" i said while laugh my booty off.

   "You evil banana!!!" Cookie blaze yelled then bit my finger when i poked him. "Owww!! Bad cookie!" I i yelled wacking him. Penny laughed at us arguing and us changing eachother into random things then trying to beat each other up.

    "Hey penny wanna go down stairs with us!" I asked after i finished beating blaze. "Sure! Come my children!" She said with that her pups got up from the blanket and waddled towards us as we made our way out the door. "HE THROW AN EGG AT MY FACE YESTERDAY AN YOU DONT CARE TO PUNISH HIM WTF!" We all heard yelling coming from down the hall then we saw Kally yelling at Darick. He looked annoyed but then looked over to us he didnt see penny and her pups because she was on the floor behind us.

    "You! Your gonna pay for what you did!" Kally shrieked making her way towards us with her heels clicking on the floor.

    Just then penny jumped infront of us not to mention shes as big as a husky. Growling out loud protecting us from the btch, "BACK OFF YOU FAKE ASS BARBIE DOLL! LAY A FINGER ON THEM YOU WIL DIE!" Penny threatened in a deep demonic voice as her eye glowed red just like mine. Then her pups jumping infront of us and their eyes glowed red as well and growled

     Kally looked so pail she looked like a vampire she was scared shitless. Darick was even scared at what just happened. I laughed so much i fell on the floor, "that was great Pen, pups you guys rock didnt know you could do that!" I said wiping away my tear from laughing.

   "Where did you get these foxs Raven!!!" Darick looked at me still surprise. I smiled proud, "Blaze and i saved her and her pups and the moon goddess gave us gifts nd her and a guardian but shes more like a need family member to us!"

   "Yea right! Why would the moon goddess give you freaks somthing at good at that for just saving those mutts!" Kally said which made our foxs growl. "Oh hell naw you did not call my babies mutts!" I yelled as my eyes turned bright red she stepped back regretting what she said.

     I evily smiled at her as i floated up moving towards her laughing with a demonic laugh.

     Pointing my finger at Kallys face i zapped her which made her get alot of pimples on her face. She scream that her face isent flawless anymore and ran away. Darick was lost for word after i did that.

    I smiled sweetly at him, "well got to go mr. Player we leaving." with that i pushed him out of the way and we made our way down stair.

-----------------------------------

Thanks for reading this short chapter the next one will be much longer then my other ones :3