Chapter 6

Since i always do ravens pov so blaze is getting one now. If u want anyone else to have a pov let me know! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------

Blaze's pov

    "RAVEN! NOOOOO! WAKe UP!" i screamed as i saw my best bud closing her eyes and going limp. "Shit!" Darick qucikly took her out of my arms and ran as quick as he could to the pack doctor while i quickly made rav's mom Jen get onto my back and ran us right behind Darick. She was crying to much it made me cry to because shes like a mother to me i even call her mom.

   When we got to the infirmary the pack doctor Sue took Rav out of Darick's arms and started to stop the bleeding and other things. "You guys can't be in here! Get out into the waiting room i dot have much time! GO!" Sue said and quickly showed us. I had to pull back Darick out of the room so Sue could do her job. The three of us waited in the waiting room, Darick was pasing back and forth while i tryed calming mum down trying not to cry two.

   " shhh mum Rav will be fine. Shes really strong we both know it." I told her as i gave her a hug. Jen noded and wiped her tears away trying to calm down and then glared at Darick. "YOU!" She got up and pointed at Darick and started getting mad, "WHY DID YOU REJECTED MY DAUGHTER LIKE SHE WAS NOTHING. THEN GO SUCKING FACES WITH SOME FUCKEN SLUT? HUH? I SHOULD FUCKEN KILL YOU! WHY DID YOU REJECTED OUR FUTURE LUNA!!" she yelled with her eyes glowing blue showing she was really pissed off. Which is cool be only Raven's familys eyes could do that but no one knows why.

  Darick just stared at her quickly not saying a word its even weird that he's not getting mad and being yelled at because he's alpha. "Because your daughter is weak and ugly Jen. She is not worth being Luna. She is different and everyone in the pack hates her. Who would want her for luna? I want a strong, beautiful, smart mate. Not a ugly goth freak Jen." Darick told her with a straight face. I was getting pissed off now how could he be that cruel Rav isent weak. She isent ugly or either of those things im gonna fucken kill him.

   Just as Jen was about to cuss him out Sue open the door and walked into the waiting room. Jen shoot her attention to her intead of the Ass of and alpha we have and quickly ran over to her. I glared at him and when jogged over to them.

    "Is Rav ok Sue?" I asked worried as hell, But not as worst as Jen. "She's ok now. The gash on her side was really really deep im surprised that she survived. But all she need now is rest for a bit and she'll be healed in 2 weaks. But she will be left with a scar there from now on." Sue told us making us sigh in relief.

   "Can we see her Sue?" Jen asked with pleading eyes. Sue nodded showing us the way to Raven's room. I looked at Raven laying in bed looking paler then usual and made my way go her side while her mom on the other side. "Are you okie sweet?" Jen asked raven holding her hand worried again. "Ravi get better real soon i need my buddie!"

     "Im fine you guys and i will buddy i will." She said softly smiling. I smiled back and gave her a kiss on the forehead, "i love you Ravi." but then i heard a growl from the door as Darick walked into the room. "Oh shut it you mut! Why are you in here if you want nothing to do with her?" I told him getting pissed off. Who does this guy think he is? Hes a fucken player and crappy alpha even Jen was getting pissed off when he walked in.

   "I was checking on her." Darick said walking over to Ravens bed were Jen and i sat by Raven's side. "She fine! And she doesn't want you near her now leave!" I told him as i got up and blocked his way from getting closer to Raven. "Get out of my way you dog!" He snarled getting mad but i didnt move. Which made him growl but i growled right back making him even more mad.

  "Blaze stop and Darick get the fuck out ok. Just leave!" Raven said as she closed her eyes getting annoyed at Daricks precents.

   He growled and stormed out of the room after rav said that. "Raven you need rest sweety." Her mom told her after she calmed down and smiled at raven.

    "Ill stay here with her its already getting late. Jen you go get some rest ill be here if she needs anything." I said pulling out my phone checking the time. "Thanks Blaze. I love you guys. Now sleep well ill get the things that are still in the car and leave them in your rooms. See you tomorrow." With that she got up and gave raven and i a kiss on the forehead and left.

   "Good night raven. Love ya." I smiled and i say in a chair and started to fall alseep. "Goodnight Blaze your the best friend i ever had. Love you." With that we both feel into dream land.

---------------------------------

Couldn't type more my hands r alseep. Thank you for reading!