Chpater 2

another day on Fairy Tail guild. everyone just doing their own things as usual. but some of the members are doing some meetings with Makarov to talk about the Grand Magic Games that will be held in a few months.

Y/n is walking to the guild and when she open up the door Mira already waitting for her.

"there you are Y/n-chan! I was worried that you wouldn't come today."

"why wouldn't I?"

Mira just chuckled at Y/n's answer. "silly me, well have you gotten your answer?"

Y/n just nod on her head and the both of them walk together to Makarov office. as they began to walk they saw a group of people just went out from Makarov's office.

it was Erza's group. they always participate for the game, even though they always being on the loosing team they are determine that this time they will be the winning team. without them knowing there will be a little twist on it.

"ah Y/n, glad to see you. have you gotten your answer yet?"

"huh? what answer?"

"wait! is she gonna participating the game?!"

"really?! you gonna join the game Y/n-nii?"

"aye! it's gonna be exciting if you join the game!"

Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, Gray Fullbuster, Wendy Marvell, Happy and Carla those people are in Erza's team or people would say Natsu's team. cause he is always be the center of attention.

"well Y/n-chan is here because she just wanna talk about something with master."

Y/n just nod her head and everyone understand it. but they are hoping that she will be participating in the game. cause they all wanted to see her magic. how strong she is.

then they all said their goodbye's first and they all will started to train themselves for the game. Mira and Y/n continue their walk until they finally reach Makarov's office.

as Mira knock on the door, they both heard a faknt voice saying 'come in'. Mira open up the door and the both of then get inside. they look there also some people inside the office.

"Y/n! it's a rare thing that you come here! what's the occasion?"

Cana Alberona. one of the people that always talked to Y/n who doesn't respon to any of her questions or talking.

"well Y/n-chan is here to talk to Master of her answer for participating for the game."

"really?! Y/n-chan will be participating?!"

Juvia Lockser. even though they didn't talk to much Juvia always think that Y/n like her own sister. Y/n is the only person that Juvia don't think her as a rival of Gray. well you know what's that mean right?

Y/n could see a sparkle around Makarov eyes that is fill with hope that she will say 'yes' and participate in the grand magic game.

Y/n just let out a sigh and stare at all of them.

"I won't participate."

'knew it that she will said that.' everyone inside the room think the same thought except for Makarov. then Makarov start to begging to her again like usual.

"you didn't let me finish it old man."

it was a surprise that Y/n will continue her answer. Makarov then look at her with a happy face like watching his grandchild speak for the first time. everyone in the room also eager to hear it.

"I'll be there watching you guys and maybe help you to observe all of the contestants."

Makarov then jump off from the sit and started to scream in full of happiness. everyone also happy that Y/n will finally join with the rest of the guild to watch. well even though she just watch, everybody are happy that her present will be there.

"that will be great! you are dismiss Y/n."

she just nod her head and went out from the office. she wanted some fresh air so she went to the backyard of the guild. it was some kind of a small beach but it is enough to breathe some fresh air.

then she saw Carla sit on top of a rock watching Wendy trainning. Wendy one of the youngest dragon slayers in history and also in Fairy Tail. she is trying to be stronger than any dragon slayer that shet met.

Y/n just watch her in silent. until Carla notice her presence.

"I see you have finished talking with master Makarov?"

Y/n just nod her head.

"so, will you participate?"

Y/n just shook her head. Carla just nod her head knowing that will be Y/n answer.

"but I will be an observant in there."

Carla turn her head to Y/n surprise that she will be watching the game. it's a rare thing that she do that. Wendy notice Y/n presence eventually and she then came to Y/n and Carla.

"Y/n-nii! will you joinning the grand magic game?"

Y/n just shook her head. Wendy seem a bit sad that Y/n won't be participating. then Carla speak up to Wendy.

"don't worry Wendy, she will be an observant for our team."

Wendy then became happy again when she heard it. Wendy already think Y/n as her big sister of her, cause she always be there for her everytime she needs someone.

"Y/n-nii, could you help me train my magic? I've been practicing my moves and I want you to see if it improve."

just a simple nod from Y/n and Wendy gave her biggest smile and they start to practice by Y/n helping Wendy. sure Y/n didn't like to sosialize or talk to anyone but, she always be there to help and protect for the others.

after all, she already feel sort of comfort in here in Fairy Tail. she already think Fairy Tail will be her second home. her second family. she will be taking this as her second chance.

to be continued...