Every breath (Every hour has come to this)

Warning: Explicit sexual content.

Extra tags: soulmates, reincarnation au, adhd eren, tooth-rotting fluff, levi has a vag and a pen, mlm smut, honeymoon, mpreg levi, love making, H-FE-A

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

DAY SEVEN: 31st JULY [Free prompt] [Firsts], [Forever]

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Levi Ackerman 🍵 2025 September-October

Arriving on the island took longer than Levi expected, having the flight and the added sailing take over a day all together. They sleep for a couple days with breaks to eat and feed the baby growing in Levi before the actual vacation comes into play.

Their first night of actually celebrating their marriage is spent making love for the first time as husbands. Eren wakes Levi up with his head buried in his lover's coochie, eating him out and making him orgasm.

When Levi is fully awake, hands buried in Eren's hair as the younger man goes down on his cock next, tongue and chin wet from his juices, and the sudden heat that engulfs him sends him through euphoria. He arches his back and is careful of the baby, toes curling as one legs tosses over Eren's back. He grinds his hips as Eren bobs his head, kissing the tip and licking up the shaft as he pulls his hubby to another orgasm down his throat.

Eren pulls off and eases out the fingers that were playing in the man's cunt, and he grabs a pillow to cushion Levi's hips and backside so they could have a comfortable position that wouldn't hurt little Bean Jaeger.

"Hi," Eren mutters into Levi's ear as he kisses the shell followed by nuzzling his cheek. Kisses pepper his face as Eren rubs his hips and thighs, Levi's legs falling open wantonly, moans spilling from his lips like liquid gold.

"Eren," Levi whines, gyrating his hips to find any type of friction for either his little boy pussy or his cock. His cock manages to brush Eren's thigh before Eren shifts to kiss Levi's lips. "I want you," he cries, frustrated with the devilish man.

"Shhhh. I know, baby. We have all the time in the world. Come on, honey. Let's get relaxed and maybe I'll fuck you gently into the mattress, yes?" Eren kisses his forehead and eyelids and the tips of his little red ears and nose and cheekbones and chin and jaw before sliding up to claim those delicious lips again.

Levi writhes and whines and scratches at Eren's skin, breaking it as beads of red ichor drips out and is smeared away by slippery fingers gliding on sweat slicked skin. Eren's been at this for hours, he realizes. So that means his wet dream had been a fracture of reality spilt into his dreamscape.

"Shhhh. Come on, that's it. So good for me, baby. Just relax a little more for me, honey." Eren wants this to be so good. He easily gets distracted by Levi's cute little sounds and has to stop moving his fingers that are torturing Levi's cunt to grip the base of his cock before he cums too early. The fingers resume and he brings Levi to the edge again and tosses him over. His fingers slow down, dragging it out before slowing down and pulling out completely. He wipes his hand on the sheet below them, and then he brushes his poor pregnant husband's bangs from his sweaty forehead. He kisses him again and slips his tongue passed velvety soft lips, passed pearly white teeth, his tongue beginning to dance with another rosy red tongue.

He uses that mini distraction to align his hips and his cock with Levi's little hole and dips the tip inside. Levi tightens and groans in the kiss, moving his hips forward to chase the delicious feeling of dick against him. Eren shallowly thrusts forward in alternate interludes, slowly burying his cock to the hilt in his desperate lover. When it's in, he stops and cups Levi's cheek.