Blue Sky

This is pre-war Cybertron

Bluestreak loved talking he loved talking to everyone to his older brothers powl and smokescreen to his teachers to the other younglings at school and even to random mech's and femmes, though that was the mistake that changed everything for him while talking to a random mech he's kidnapped by the mech and dragged into an illegal sparkling and youngling trade, after being deemed useless due to his vocalizer glitch and thrown out while suffering from infected injuries with nobody that cared about him around he didn't expect to be found or saved by anyone he'd long ago gave up on rescue.

Smokescreen and powl were responsible for there younger brother bluestreak it was smokescreens turn to watch the youngling he had turned his back on bluestreak for only a nanoklik to make a bet he didn't expect bluestreak to get kidnapped by someone, prowl is disappointed and angry that his older brother lost their little brother all because of a gambling bet he expected better from smokescreen not THIS but they both agree on one thing they won't stop until they find there little brother, no matter what.

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker struggle but they get by just barely sunstreaker painted and gave sideswipe his art so he could sell it and sideswipe has a decent job if you can call it that more like selling illegal stuff and making deals with shady mech's but it works he gets good stuff including his grumpy twins paint supplies though one day he hears a noise though he didn't expect to find a scared, injured and starving youngling in a trash cycler not wanting it to suffer on its own he takes it home with him, Sunstreaker is less than pleased by it's presence but he'll put up with it for now.