Devil Eyes

"Welcome one! Welcome all! The Kim Family Circus is proud to present our opening show in South Korea!"

The audience clapped.

The six friends sat in their seats on the third row.

"Now tonight...we have a special presentation for you."

The curtains behind the man revealed a dark area.

"We have a new ringmaster."

The audience clapped again, including the six boys.

"Introducing...Little Devil."

The six boys watched as who they now knew was Seonwoo, stepped out from the darkness.

The top half of his mask was gone. All you could see was his eyes.

He stepped forward, almost like a model on the walkway.

Audience members whispered to each other.

The man handed Seonwoo the microphone.

He spoke in a low-toned voice.

"Hello everyone. It's nice to meet you. Today, you're going to see a lot. And I am sure you'll love it."

Seonwoo raised the small pole he had in his hands.

The lights in the tent temporarily shut off.

Within a few seconds, a spotlight came on, pointed at him.

The next sentence was spoken in English.

"Are you ready to enjoy the show?"

The lights shut off once more before fully turning on, revealing an outfit change on Seonwoo.

He had taken his hat off as well, revealing shoulder-length black hair.

Heeseung was absolutely in love.

The show began with the "siblings".

In the Kim Family Circus, there was Mother, Father, and the three kids.

Little Devil, Princess Lily, and Princess Lani were the stage names the "siblings" went by.

The three began by performing aerial acts.

Seonwoo was not only the new leader of the circus, but their top performing Aerial Rope performer.

The six boys watched as their friend, as well as his "sisters" spun around in the ropes, swinging, and hanging in every direction.

Jungwon was astounded by this almost contemporary dance-like visual.

Heeseung watched as Seonwoo moved graciously in the loose rope, his hair swinging around him.

He had a black rope, to match his all black clothes, and his "sisters" has red ones.

After the aerial performance, the girls went up to do some trapeze acts, while Seonwoo introduced their first animals of the night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The show was over in around three hours.