One Life For Another

"Okay everyone listen up!", Niki said.

Everyone in the room gave their attention to him.

"Now life haw become absolite shit because of Lily. We can all agree. But I believe we can actually end this once and for all."

"How? Heeseung literally knifed her in the heart and she came back.", Yeonjun said.

"We do what Heeseung said when he was joking earlier. We burn her."

"What-", Heeseung said.

"Look. I believe what gives Lily the power to come back is that her body is left intact when she dies. So, if we leave nothing behind..."

"There will be nothing to return to.", Jake said.

"Exactly."

They all looked at Jungwon.

"Don't tell me you guys want me to do it."

"Come on baby, we need to get rid of her.", Jay said.

"I don't want to be responsible for someone's death! Psychopath or not, Lily is still a human!"

"Is she?", Kai said standing up.

Jungwon looked at him.

"Lily has caused so much pain and suffering for every person in this room. She has killed people, taken them away from their families forever. She has the ability to reanimate after death! With all due respect Jungwon, Lily is far from human."

Jungwon sighed, sitting back on the couch.

"I don't want to kill her..."

"She killed you once. What's stopping you?", Sunghoon asked.

"I feel like it's wrong."

"What's wrong is allowing her to destroy lives like this! Don't you all want to go back to normal? How life was before the first kidnapping?", Soobin asked.

"I do want to go back. But...I can't kill her."

The boys sat there in silence for a few minutes.

Taehyun blankly stared at the ground. He closed his eyes, thinking to himself.

"I guess we'll do it ourselves.", Niki said.

"But how can we get her somewhere to do it?", Heeseung asked.

"Easy. When we being these three to her. We take that chance and end this once and for all."

"It won't be that easy. We all know it won't.", Yeonjun said.

"True. We have to think of ways Lily could try to stop us.", Jay said.