Do you remember the time?

A/S: SORRY IF WRITING IS WRONG I JUST DID MY NAILD THEYV SRE DRYING RN. 🥭👊🏿

DICE POV: I lead devil downstairs showing  him that no one was here "What's going on,dice." "I don't know it's a Friday, one of our busiest days" to be honest I was glad that there was a chance im not working as much,I had something to tell devil"If no one comes in the next two hours close the casino." As I wait at the side bar looking at the door three hours have passed I quickly got up and shut off the front door lights meaning we're closed I go up to my room taking off my coat and just sitting down then I remember I have to tell devil something.

Third person pov:
Dice slowly walks to devils door and knocks waiting for a response."Come in."
"Hello boss." Why are you here,dice?" "I need to discuss with you a incident that happened in the past."
"Ok say it." "A few months ago do you remember when we.." devil stopped and looked at dice  "It wasn't very recent..but I wanted to talk to you about how you got me pregnant." "Why are you reminding me now?" "I don't really remember I just wanted to...what's that you're working on?" "Im writing a summary of a story if you must know." "What story?" "Get the fuck out of here."  "Rude much?" "No,that's the name of the book." "Oh.😶 Anyways I'm going to my room." Dice walks out as devil keeps writing.Dice goes in his room and turns on his record player "The Smiths Hatful of Hollow" album record while on his iPad shopping for new decorations for his room already in his relaxing clothes oversized plaid purple pants and a black graphic Mario T-shirt."Hmm I should get some food I'm kinda hungry." Dice facetime's devil from his ipad putting his show coat on and boots "Hello?"
"Devil come with me to the store meet me outside oh and it's snowing" "Im coming right now" dice goes down the stairs after turning off the record player and getting in his car wait for devil.Dicr sees Devil come out walking as slow as possible "Hurryyy!" "Don't rush me."
Devil gets in the car and turn on 'Fetty wap turning it up blasting the speakers "Where are we going Anyways?" "The mall:) for shopping I have something I need to get." "You telling me you only came out here for your errands? And I came out for no reason." "When was the last time you were outside?and I'm getting some food and some other things to." "I do go outside Dice" "The balcony in your office you use to smoke doesn't count.Look we're here!" "I'll stay in the car." "No we're both so let going let's go." The walk around the mall while dice was looking for the jewelry store to pick up his order."I think this is it right here." "Finally." The two go in the store Devil looks at the rings as Dice picks up his necklaces. Dice walks out the store watching devil stare at the rings "Dev you good? Come on let's go." "Shit, sorry I'm coming" Devil follows dice.

DICE POV:
I saw devil stare at a ring that had my birthstone (Aquamarine) I thought it was pretty cute seeing him interested in something is entertaining but we have places to go "Okay so now we have to go to the show store you need new shoes." "What's wrong with my shoes." "Everything."
"Hmm let's see how about.." right when I grab a pair of shoes I see him walk out the store. ,"Where do you thing you're doing?" "Out of here." "No." I grab him by the arm and I put him in front of the wall of shoes. We get him one pair of shoes and leave he was just to impatient "Okay so now we have to get new clothes." "Excuse me." "I know,I know you don't like clothes shopping but yk you need to have more clothes." We walk to the  clothing store "I don't like any one these." "It's not for you anyway I'm getting something for me this is the womens section." "Why are you is the womens section?" "The women's clothes are better and it actually has my size." I look at the graphic tees for a new pajama shirt I grab five that I like and I go to the pants I see shorts that I would wear to bed I grab ten shorts, six pajama pants,eight dress pants,11 pairs of white and black ankle socks,and 5 pairs of briefs.
All of these should be enough for some months I should check of devil he must be worried I look around the store for him but I can't see to find him I ask the workers if they seen him they say he walked out the store and walked towards that jewelry store I pay for my clothes and the clothes I picked out for devil and I went to find him.I see him walking out the jewelry store but when he sees me he quickly hides some thing in his pocket "Dev, what.are.you.doing?!" "I was going to back as soon as possible I didn't know it was taken so long." "It depends on what you get to be honest now come on I need something from this store" I walk into a makeup store greeted by familiar faces "I guess you've been here before huh?" "Of course I've been here before" I go and get the regular things that I get and pay and leave

(A/s : can you tell I don't buy makeup 💀)

Dice pov:
"Are we done yet I'm hungry." "Are you complaining and yes we're done I just need to get my shoes." "What the fuck,what was the point of going to the store store when you have no shoes." "I just got your shoes,my shoes are in a different store and when I go in stay out the store." Devil didn't say anything after that I go in the store and show them my order I come out with 6 boxes sneakers,boots, slippers,and more boots. I walk out happy to see devil waiting for me outside "do you need me to help you with those?" "You hold all of them,you need something to hold anyway" "Fine." We walk out the door and get to my car Devil places the boxes on the car roof as I unlock and put the bags in the back along with the shoes we both get in the car driving to find a food place.