Demon Child

[Let's just say it's a couple months later like 7 they've been hiding Mellroy from the people in the casino and dice haven't been working because of the pregnancy (he's 8 months,wow ikr) he stopped taking his T pills. Oh and yes the two people were mug man and cup head they are the two people who know about Mellroy and concerns for a crib I got one don't worry

😏 U like it ? Any ways]
.
.
.
Devil Pov: I sit at my desk looking at old contracts and signing un-signed papers while smoking 🚬 I hear a noise coming from my room probably Mellroy again he was most likely woken up at least he got right hours. I go to my room just to see if dice has woken up yet he's sound asleep along with mellroy dice baby's him to much, spoiling him tried to talk to him about it he won't listen to me. ".." Mellroy won't talk yet it's weird he just stares.. menacingly he eventually went back to sleep I think I pick him up feeling his limp body it's different than holding a contract but the not so much either way you hold someones life in your hands..I put him back in his crib and walk back to my Office "Dev..?" I woke up dice I don't want to stress him out "Yea it's me,sorry I woke you up.." I rub his back slowly walking away "Why can you stay and lay down for a little?" I didn't have much work to do so of course I laid with my fiancé. "Yay.." Dice sounded so weak he laid his head down on his pillow and went to sleep I hugged him from behind resting my eyes.....
.......................................................................
...I wake up from a rustling sound it was dice wake getting up "Fuck..ow.."
"Dice? What are you doin'?" "Fuck off." "At least let me help." "I won't need it." I get up anyway to help him "I told you I got it." "I just want to help you." "Okay,okay." Mood swings, I swear it's like when he's on his period "oh shit-" he throws up with a close bucket I'm sure it's because of morning sickness "Do you need anything?" Dice wipes his mouth gagging still "I just want water." "Want me to empty the bucket for you?" "Obviously." I take the bucket by the handle and pour it out in the toilet rinsing it and bringing it back into my room to see dice laying back down sit down next to him rubbing his shoulder. "We have to think about what will happen when I go into labor." "So we're going to need another crib?" "Not just that.." dice sits up and looks at me "We need to think about what will happen after. I can't just go to work with two babies up here." "You can watch them till they come of age like until Mellroy is a toddler and the baby is about 2" "What about now?" "What about now?" "I need to start working" "It's too dangerous." "People work while pregnant all the time." "I don't know.." "I can prove I'm ready to work look I'll get dressed and we can go to the store really quickly and when we come back you'll see I'm ready to work I can't just stay here doing nothing." "I know you might feel like you're being lazy but it's for your safety." "I know but I shouldn't be bed written." "Fine let's go I'll wait for you." "You think I won't be ready first." "Heh." Dice changes his pants to some grey sweats and puts on a long sleeve white t shirt with a puffy jacket over it "See I didn't take that long now come on." He walks in front of me grabbing his wallet and phone I follow him with my jacket.

Third person pov:
They make it to the car "Why are we going here anyways?" "I'm hungry."
Devil gets in the drivers seat and starts the car Dice gets in passenger they have the short ride to a convenient store. "I'm just planning on being quick I don't want to be in this 'store' any longer" "Why are you saying 'store' like that?" "Because,it's ugly let's go grab the keys." "I never forget." The two go into the snack isle and see a ginger hairs person at the register looking at the clock and at the door. "What do you think she's looking at?" "Probably him." "Zeppie clock in." "Why?" "The manager said you're not here get your pay." "Why would you care if I didn't." "Well, if you didn't then you wouldn't pay rent and I life with you." "Ohh right, wish you didn't." Darth steps behind the counter and into the staff room "How was that babysitting gig?" "See babysitting we can hire someone to babysit Mellroy while you work." Devil whispers to dice "I don't want some stranger look after Mellroy." "The irony." "Shut up."
"It went well I have enough to pay my half of the rent,or do I have to half the whole thing again?" "I told you to wait I'm not getting any calls." "You said that the last two times I got a note saying we can get evicted." "I just need time my check is coming." .... Zeppie and Darth talk about rent as Dice looks at the drinks and Devil is eavesdropping "And their having money problems the one with dreads can work at the casino." "You might be right on this idea." Devil and dice whisper to each other "WE GET PAID 5.00 A YEAR" "No but listen money will come.." "Yes Money will come,infact it was walk right through these doors." A 100 dollar bill flys in the store Darth comes out and get it "Would you look at that." Zeppie couldn't believe it "Hmm they've been there for a while let me clock in." "Same." Zeppie and Darth clock in Darth walks over to Dice and Devil "Hey, you've been here for a while now just wanted to see if everything is fine." "We're fine." "oh okay." Darth walks back to the register. "If you really wanted to do you 'plan' you would have asked them." "I just wasn't ready." "Go and ask before we leave I'm about to pay."

They walk up to the register "That will be 17.99 please." "He has a question..talk." dice bumps his elbow into devil on purpose "Y-yes sir" at this point they knew it was the devil "I have a one year old and we'll do you want to babysit him?" "Can you call me with more details" Zeppie says "Call the number #___-____-____." Darth writes the number down "I want both of you to come." "Will do sir." Dice and Devil pay and leave.
2 days later
"Are you sure you're ready for work?" Dice covers ups his stomach perfectly to where it's not noticable at all and he doesn't look like a fool "Yes,I'm ready you call the babysitters yet?" "Oh shit I forgot..I'll do it now." Devil l calls a number "Hello?" Darth answers the phone "I would like to uh-- schedule a appointment for babysitting?" "Okay for when?" "Right now." "Okay we'll be there."