I kinda do remember

DICE POV:
"What are you hungry for?" "Whatever is food." "How about..pizza?" "No." I could tell devil was getting an attitude because of how hungry he was "Did you eat today?" "I was to hungry to" "Are you you hearing yourself right now?Too hungry? That's like saying you were to tired to sleep." ".." "fine I'll pick..a chicken place?" "Which one." "This new place came out you can choose whatever kind you want and they make it." "Yes." Finally he chose I order chili fries with lemon pepper and buffalo wings (12 peice 6each) to go with a lemonade.Devil orders mango tabasco,and Carolina reaper fried wings and fries with root beer (12 peice 6 each). We get our food and we head to the car "what time is it?" "It's only like 9:30." "So like past closing time." "Yes Dev" we get closer to the casino "If you don't mind me asking, what did you get from the jewelry store?" Devil side eyed me blushing lightly "I'm not going to answer that.." "Okay if you don't want to you don't have to." As I'm driving I look at him he takes out something from his coat pocket and opens it I couldn't see what it is but when I turn my head he quickly closes the box and hides it in his pocket "You really don't want me to see it huh?" "Don't worry you're going to see it soon..just not now." I was confused on what he meant we make it to the casino and I bring up the clothes Devil brings the food "We can eat in my room" "Oh!okay." I've been in his room only to see a glimpse of it "Just put out the clothes on the bed right there you can sit right her-what the fuck are you doing." "I need to take off my shoes and dust them off." "When was there time to do that?." "Right now." I go to the balcony in His office and I smash my shoes together watching the snow and dirt fall. "Okay all done." "Finally now,let's eat." I open and take a chicken flat out but put it back to see devil fucking his shit up "The hell you staring at." "why are you eating like you haven't ate in years." "Hoe I'm hungry what don't you get!" "can I get a peice?" "NNOOWWAAA" "NO YOU CANNOT!!" "THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING AT I WAS JUST ASKIN DAMNNMA!" I eat my lemon pepper wings and see devil look over "What do you want some of mine?" "If I can have one, you can have one of mine." I give devil one chicken wing and devil gives me his mango chicken "this is kinda good.." "I know how to order chicken dice " "No one said you can't." "Why are you looking at me like that." "Im finna kiss you."

(I see u )