ZEPPIE TO BLAME🤓🗣️‼️

Darth (purge) pov:
"Darth cover your face!" "Wait why!?" "Because whoever comes in doesn't wanna see your uglay face!" "Bruh." I jokingly hit zeppie but I end up hitting them in her nose... "Ow! You bitch!" "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!" I push her but then I realized what I did zeppie is speechless "Oh shit I'm sorry are you okay??" "Yeah I'm fine you b gorilla." "Are you saying that because i-" "Gay." "Excuse me?" Zeppie was shocked "ga ga." "🧍🏼‍♀️" Zeppie was speechless "good thing your parents are here." "What." "You didn't know?"their outside that door." "Darth...are you high" "🧍🏿‍♂️..are you dumb" "whatever did Mellroy get fed." "I think so.' "wow okay." "I'ma go on Twitter." I sit down on a couch and go on Twitter looking at some new song releases , school fights, and other videos 🌛 "wa." "What's wrong." "Maybe he needs to be cleaned." "Darth I don't know how to do that you're the one who was changing baby's since you were 5 remember?" "I remember a lot of things." I start to have flashbacks "gay" "I swear to God Darth find out why this baby keeps saying gay." "Gay" Mellroy looks at me and says it "I know what you are but what am I." "Nuh uh purge we not doing that." "🙃 Ugly" "aw hell na we finna fight, daywalker (zeppie) hold my phone." I hand daywalker my phone with Twitter open and apparently a certain video was on "ok- DARTH WHAT IS THIS." "Oh shit." "Busted." "Shut your bug eyed self up." "Go fuck yourself " "Where did that child get that language from." "You piss me off." "I don't fucking know daywalker." "Gay" "you." Daywalker elbows me. "Ouch ouchies." The door knob wiggles "finally." Daywalker is relieved to find out this demon childs parents are here "uh oh." "Yeah so I know I said I was gonna be gone the whole day but something came up you will still get payed for this whole day." "Yippee." "And it seems like you got everything in control so how about you can do this everyday except Saturday and Monday " "what are the hours?" I was curious "12pm-3am" "hmm how much will we be being payed?" "80 a hour." "Zeppie how does that sound?" "Zeppie was busy trying to do the math "120 dollars I believe.' "eh ion like that price." "Darth what are you doing thats good.' zeppie whisper "im making sure we get paid right." I whisper yell back to zeppie "fine 100 a hour so 150." "Hm-" "Perfect!" Zeppie cuts me off "nice so here is the 150 for today." The devil takes out a wad of cash counts it quickly and puts it in my hand bill by bill "Woah" I was amazed "me next." Of course Mellroy had something to say that sassy 1 year old "ha well now I guess you take your things and leave." "Cool." "Uh-thanks." I guess zeppie was still nervous about being around you know the devil but as we leave we were stopped "but first tell me why I saw my child running behind the casino." The devil has his back towards us which made him more intimating "Unfortunately we l-" zeppie was about to spill "We were play tag and I guess it got a little out of hand." I come with I lie that he was be able to debunk because of how good it is "You lost him didn't you." Oh shit. "Don't lie to me again or else you work for me now." "We're sorry sir or The Devil or-" "Zeppie shh." "No need to apologize now,now go out of the casino and just don't let it happen again." "We understand" and with that we scadaddle to our van and drive off into our tiny apartment complex we park in the garage and take the elevator "level 6 right." "Thats right Darth" we get to our door and something magical happens..we open it "Ughh im exhausted!" "Darth I'ma take a shower do you need the bathroom." "Of course." "Don't clog it again." "🖕🏿"

(Zeppie you wanted this and you got it)