Demon child 2

Third person pov:
Zeppie and Darth drive up to the casino in a black van covered with stickers and graffiti "How do you even know where this place is?" Zeppie asked"The guy told me" "You mean The Devil?" "Obviously." The two crackheads park and go into the casino "Is this really the time to snoke weed here?" Zeppie asks "Chill out the smell doesn't get on me." It on got on Darth the text Devil that they were inside "Pretty empty for a 'busy' casino" "You're just early." Devil responds to Darth,Darth was left speechless zeppie laughed "That's what you get purge." "Purge I thought your name was Darth?" Dice questions as he walks behind the counter "Well uh-- it is but Purge is also my name a Nickname." "You name is actually Darth" dice icks "Well yeah it is.." "You parents hate you." "Your name is literally an object." Zeppie hits the back of his neck "Sorry about him but we're here for babysitting?" "Oh,right this way." The two dummies follow The Devil into a room where they see Mellroy playing with a book "This is Mellroy,I want you two to look after him here is a list." "Where will you be?" Zeppie asks "I'll be out all day." "Oh.' "Read  the list I'm leaving." "Okay."

And if story summary they play Roblox for 5 hours they lose Mellroy they find him right before Devil gets back but Mellroy is a pimp and has bitches and hoes.