Abra cadabrent Dice is now pregnant

Devil pov :
I saw a small shadow and a noise coming from behind the side bar "Hold on dice I gotta see what that is." I whisper trying to quiet down and I could see dice was also intrigued "I want to go with you,I wanna see what it is." "Okay we can both go."
We head closer to the bar dice covering his mouth with his hands as I crouch-walk towards the noise Dice gets closer then me his eyes widens
"

Devil come here,QUICK!" He whisper yells I swiftly walk to him to see a toddler (ugly mf) "He's so cute." "Dice he's ugly as fuck." "He's just a little dusty." Dice picks up the baby and puts it on his hip as he pats his back "We have to get it a change of clothes and a warm bath." "Is it a girl or a boy?" "I don't know but what I do know is that we're keeping him." "Dice be for real the casino is not a place for kids especially not a baby." "I can take care of it I think it's about hmm maybe just turned one?" "You don't know a thing about parenting dice." "For your information I raised 3 of my siblings and they turned out fine all the decisions they made was after 18" "you raised three kids? On your own" "Don't worry about that I have some old stuff he can wear I think." "Why would you have baby clothes..oh." "yeah." We walk up the stairs the Dices room "Here,hold it as I get some stuff ready." "I don't know how to hold a baby." "Just hold it like under the arms." "Like this?" "Yes,that fine don't touch it's head okay.?" "Okay." Dice goes to his bathroom and comes back with a white towel "The other things are in here." He opens a drawer in him closet bending down and grabbing a clean white cloth and throws it behind him and it reaches the bed,he gets down on his knees and opening a box full of baby clothes (don't ask) and pulls out paw patrol boys underwear and a red shirt with blue ish purple shorts. He puts the clothes on his bed "Give him to me please." "Why-" "-Shut up and give him to me." "Goo goo gah gah." "What in the f-" "SHUT UP!" I give dice the baby and he takes him to the bathroom surprisingly the bath water was already there dice starts to undress him. "Why do many bubbles?" "Why not." "Fair enough." Dice puts the baby in the shallow water it barley goes up to his neck "Put more water." I reach for the faucet "STOP!" I freeze and leave the bathroom. "Now, hand me the white cloth." I give it without hesitation he puts more soap on the cloth and rubs the baby's neck,back,legs,arms,feet,and inside the ears. ".." "The baby mumbled something!" "Wow.soo impressive." "If you're not going to be respectful you can go." I stay of course I can't let my husband do this alone. He grabs shampoo and drains some of the water and brings down the shower head "Dev baby, can you get me another cloth from my closet in the second drawer?" "Okay." I ignore the fact he just called me baby but I expected it I go in his closet and look in the third drawer to see a notebook "What drawer again?!" I say while I flip through the note book "Second one!" I put the book back and I open the second drawer and take out a grey cloth "Here." "Thank you baby." He said it again. He puts the grey rag on the boys eyes and washes his hair and rinse it.

King Dice's pov:
I drain all the water and I pick up the child and wrap him up in the towel and I put his clothes on And lay him on the bed "Devil we have to come up with a name for this child." "Why am I involved in this?" "Are you serious I'm in doing this you are to. You proposed to me we are doing this together." Fine,fine." "How about Mellroy?" "There is something I don't like about that name.." "Shut up." "In all seriousness it's a good name." "Good because we're keeping it." "What about papers and stuff." "They won't ask now let's go to the mall." I pick up Mellroy. And I put in my jacket and my boots and I hold our kid.

AUTHOR NOTE/
LETS JUST DAY ITS ALL REGISTRAR ED AND THEY NOW THE BIRTHDAY HES 1
"Can you drive devil? I have to hold Mellro there isn't a car seat." "Glad I didn't drink today."
I laughed a little I put on the seat belt and secure Mellroy . "Mm" "He mumbled something again!" We get to the mall and I carry Mellroy we go into target and go to the baby section "Devil go you the baby toys section and I'll meet you there I'll be at the strollers and stuff "okay see you there." I look at the target cart and I place Mellroy in the baby seat and I walk to the stroller isle and pick a nice grey stroller that has a cover