Deep End

¤▪︎¤Jisung's Pov¤▪︎¤

I walk over to Chan as he is talking with someone over there by the pool. I tap him quickly on the shoulder causing him to turn around "Jisung,your not dead yet, that is always positive. Like how are you alive after your enemy is Lee Minho. As in the most feared one on campus."

Oh shit, I may have forgot to mention one little tiny detail to him since I haven't been around him since last year and we haven't had classes together since then. "Uhh about that, he's not my enemy anymore. He's my lover"

"Say fucking what now? Lee Minho? As in Lee Felix's brother? As in the Lee's eldest son?" He says in disbelief before he shakes his head "Did someone spike my drink?"

I begin to laugh "As far as I am aware no one spiked your drink Chan. And yes Lee Minho is my boyfriend now. Turns out love and hate are on the same coin after all" I shrug at him as he laughs.

"Ay Felix, get your blonde ass over here" Chan shouts

"Ay Chan, leave my boyfriend's ass out of it" Changbin jokes as it was known that Changbin,Chan, and I are known as the unstoppable friend group. Not to mention in a musical sense too.

Felix begins to walk over here before totally bear hugging me. "Is this guy, Han Jisung,dating your big brother?" Chan asks, still not believing the words that come out of his mouth right now.

"Yup. You heard it correct the first 1,000 times you have said that. Actually my parents approve of his relationship with Minho, however he is living with Minno now."

Chan's eyes gets bigger as his mouth opens up "Living together? I raised you boy, you never did ask my permission" Chan says before I punch him in the shoulder.

"You know that isn't true, if anything I kept you out of trouble. I mean do we even want to mention the Camp-" The rest of the sentence is cut off by Chan's hand over my mouth.

"No Han, we are not to mention that. You sweared on 3racha code that it will not slip out of your foul mouth unless you want-" Chan shakes his hand before laughing wiping my spit on the edge of my shirt "You bit me, damn it"

We all started laughing before Felix takes off running as he says in English "Good luck mate"

"Fuck you mate" I said back to him before his smile got wider.

"I already am by Changbin" He shouts in English before I hear a familiar  'YAH' scream come from the front door before Minho takes off tackling Felix before Chan is called off to someone else.

Ah the excitements of a party, people puking in the bushes, yelling songs,drunk people everywhere and then of course drugs. Will I do them? Nope, not that crazy, that and I know Minho will kick my ass most of the time.

I begin to look at the pool as I wasn't anywhere near it but something about the water even though I don't know how to swim calms me. It gives me all good memories as I remember going to the beach and pool times when I was a kid.

I hear someone yell "Hey kid watch out" I look around but I see no one until it is too late as I fall into the pool making everything soaking wet but worst of all. I gasp as I try to keep my head up but there is no way when I don't know how to swim so instead I raise my hand up in hopes someone would see my hand but no one saw.

My panic sets in as I try to push up to the surface again with my arms but instead I am slowly sinking down further and further.  I hit the pool bottom with a thud knocking the breath out of my lungs and causing me to black out.

                 |♥︎|Minho's Pov|♥︎|

I went into the bathroom to clean off the mud that I got on my black jeans before going back outside where a small group of  people are now.

I quickly run over to my younger brother who was having a conversation with his boyfriend "Hey, have you seen Han?" I ask him as by now he would have called, texted,or  something. Something is off about this and this is just making my anxiety rise even more.

"Jisung? He was by the pool last time I saw him." The pool? Why would he be over there? I remember him telling me he can't swim so it's odd that he would get close to it. But I don't think he's afraid of it so I guess he wouldn't completely avoid it.

Felix starts calling his phone but I hear his phone ringing by the pool but no sight of him. No, please no. Please. I quickly run over to the poolside where I see someone unconscious at the bottom of the pool. Jisung.

I fling my phone onto the grass quickly before diving head first into the pool and swimming down to the bottom of the pool where I grab him quickly. I break the surface "FELIX, GRAB HAN NOW"  I yell at him as I know I  can't bring him to the surface and myself.

Felix runs over to me quickly as Changbin helps Felix and I get Jisung to land. I quickly get up on land feeling his pulse. Dead, no he can't be.

I can't give up on him, he didn't give up on him and there is no way I will give up on him. I turn him on his side hoping he would cough out the water but no such luck.

"Jisung, Hang in there baby. Please don't give up." I begin to give him CPR rapidly as the tears fall down my face as it mingles in with the pool water.

"Live damn it" I mumbled again doing CPR over and over again. "I can't lose you" I yell, making the tears go down fast before I hear Felix sob into Changbin's chest.

Even he has given up, Chan pulls me off of Jisung "He's gone, give up Minho" He says staring at Jisung

"No, he can't be gone" I stifle back a sob before trying CPR one more time before I truly give up.

"Come back, I still need you. Can you hear me Jisung?" I  desperately sob next to his body before he sits up coughing his head off. I pound on his back as he vomits all the water that he had inhaled.

Once he is finished, I hold his head close to my chest. "I almost lost you but I got you,You are safe" I bury my head into the crease of his neck as I let my breath out that I didn't know I was holding. "Are you okay baby?"

I feel him wrap his arms tightly around my waist as he lays his head on my shoulder. "Yeah Min, I'm okay." I hear him reply

"I thought I lost you there" My voice cracks at the last part before we both stay quiet holding each other for a while stroking each other's head before Jisung goes over to Chan,Felix and Changbin reassuring them.

As for me, I am still busy pulling myself together enough for me to stand up. Will this truly be the last challenge for us?