Clearer Image

¤▪︎¤Jisung's Pov¤▪︎¤    

I wake up to the sound of the phone ringing. I sleepily reach for my phone on the nightstand.  I sigh ruffling my messy hair as Minho has his arm around my hips tight. His touch is like a warm flame. The type that you yearn for more and never want to leave. 

"Motherfucker, will you shut that thing up? Who in their damn mind will call someone at 5:00AM? Talk about cruelty." Minho mumbles in a hushed sleepy whisper. 

The glow of my phone wakes me up slowly as I blink a couple of times to shake the blurriness out of my vision. "Minho that's your phone not mine"

He was spot on with the time though. Does that man have a digital clock installed in his head or something? Jeez, I need to take notes from him and maybe I won't be late for my first class. 

"Then they are dead. Think I'm answering? No thank you, whoever is calling at this hour can call back whenever my alarm wakes me." He says before pulling me against his slim body. 

I can feel him slowly breathing in and out before he falls back to sleep again. The annoying chime of the phone rings again from Minho's phone. He withdraws from our current cuddling session as he answers the phone quickly

"Okay,what's the rule?" Oh boy, Minho is annoyed. I hope whoever it is, they are prepared to be cussed out

"Dead, dying, expecting to die. Minho,brother, what if I was dying? Then what? Oh that's right, you wouldn't have known because you haven't picked up the phone"  I hear Felix chewing him out on the other side.

"Then let's hope you leave a voicemail first then. I'm kidding bro, what's wrong?" His voice is dripping with concern but he's trying to hide it the best he can. 

"School is canceled for this week" Felix says with happiness before I hear a door open and shut from his end. "So you planning to stay there the whole week? Perfect bonding time you know" 

What is he? Cupid? I got to get him alot for Christmas this year for helping hide this all. He is a tremendous help. And if my family trusts anyone, it would be Felix or Chan. I mean who wouldn't trust those two Aussies?

"Jisung? Any plans this week?" Minho asks me as his hand slowly slips down my thigh. 

What is he thinking? I mean this early in the morning and on a call with Felix. But do I have any plans? I mean I have work.. oh shit, I need my computer. How the hell did that slip my mind? 

"Well I have work. Do you mind putting the call on speaker." Minho shakes his head no as he places the call on speaker "Lixie, do you mind going into my room and grabbing my computer? I need it for work. I can't afford to take any days off right now." 

Okay, that would be a lie but what I'm not telling Minho is I have exactly 2 full weeks of vacation. It is currently September 21st which means Thanksgiving I will not have off so I will have to take off for that, just because of family. 

As for the rest of it,it will be things such as his birthday,October 25th, and then any holiday to try to sneak in a little time with him. But I also don't take off because who knows what might happen at any time to anyone.

"Will do. I'll just say that you all caught a stomach bug and didn't want anyone to catch it. That should cover you for the week. Also I paid the hotel for the week as I left. You have the same keys as you do. Have fun and Minho, be careful with him. He is a vir-" 

Minho hung up the phone before the rest of the words came out of Felix's mouth. He smirks as he lays back down next to me on his side. Please don't bring that up. Please just be innocent for once.