Fate has a way

On the last night that Akshara had agreed to stay with Abhimanyu, he came home in the pouring rain. It had been a long day at work and all he had wanted to do was go home to his Akshara. He had reluctantly agreed that she could go home now that she was fully healed and almost completely back to normal. Rosie had called multiple times and even Abhimanyu understood that it was inappropriate for her to remain at his place any longer.

Well, that's what society would think.

He didn't give a damn.

The only thing he did care about was her reputation.

He couldn't see a single entity question her and so he agreed.

Placing his keys on the counter he looked around his place for Akshara. He could hear the tinkling of her ankle, but where was she?

He heard a giggle a little distance away.

Curious, he stepped forward and then gasped taking in the sight.

Akshara was standing outside in the pouring rain, dancing it seemed, in a red saree.

He gulped.

If someone asked if he desired Akshara, he would tell them it was a stupid question.

He did not just desire her.

He adored her very existence.

He worshipped her.

He was in love with her.

And right now with her dancing in the balcony the way she was, was pushing all the limits and boundaries he had tried to set in his mind.

She looked like a little child. Carefree from old wounds. Catching rain droplets in her hands and then pushing her hair back, not caring that the trenches were now soaking in rain water. The giggles slowly escaped from her mouth as she twirled around, her sari hugging every curve of her body.

Stopping, she gazed at him.

And he stopped again because he noticed what was on her nose.

A little nose pin.

The seductress.

He felt his world swirl, as he placed his wallet on the table top and started walking straight to her.

Caught in a trance.

Caught in a reverie.

Akshara gazed, blushing at the start, but then looking up at him in anticipation.

And he saw it flash in her eyes.

The need. The want.

He walked up to her, each step with determination and eagerness.

Walking out into the balcony and letting the rain drench every bit of him too.

Pausing in front of her, he held out his hand to her.

An invitation.

Akshara gazed into his eyes, the pure beautiful eyes that set her free every time she gazed at them. Like she knew them. Like she had known them for years. Like home.

Trembling, not with fear, but with desire, she slowly held up her hand and slid it to rest on his. And then gasped as soon as she did that, he pulled her towards him so that every part of them touched, eliciting a moan from her.

The music from the old record player sitting inside and right next to the balcony, changed its tune like it knew what was coming next.

"Piya tose naina laage re...