No Regrets

He was testing me. I decided to take the challenge. I put my head underwater. Niall was still waiting. It was about a minute when I was brought up by him.

"Don't you ever do that again!" Niall said sternly to me. I was happy that he was here. I was starting to feel warmer with him holding me.

"I life is not worth living without you." I whispered into his ear. "I love you and there is no denying it." I looked him straight in the eye his perfect blue eyes looking straight at me. His face glistening from the water.

He pressed me against his body. "Hold your breath." Niall said. I quickly held my breath just in time. Niall pulled me under water and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I ran my fingers through his hair. He pulled me back up. I took a deep breath. Water running off our faces.

"Don't stop." I whispered to him. He chuckled. He started to gently kiss my neck. I have never felt this pleasure before. He unhooked my bra and slipped it off. He wadded it up and threw it close to the shore. He started to kiss the line of my jaw.

He slipped my spanks off. He also threw that, too. I unbuckled his belt and undid the buttons to his pants. I kissed him repeatedly. He licked my lips, asking for entrance. I let him in. His tongue was delicate in my mouth. I moaned a bit. Niall just laughed. I slipped of his pants he grabbed them from me and threw it. I wrapped my legs around him. He pressed me close to him. He started to take me to the shallow waters.

He lied me down in the wet sand where the water touched. "All or nothing." I whispered in his ear. He chuckled a bit and my underwear was off.