Taking A Turn For The Worse

I came back down stairs. I went into the kitchen to get some water. I got a glass, doing so I checked the time. It was 4:56. I got some water from the sink. Something was wrong I didn't feel good. It was probably the pizza. I dropped my glass and ran over to the trash can. I started to throw up. Perrie and Zayn ran into the kitchen to see a mess of glass shattered everywhere and me throwing up.

"Oh My God!" Perrie shouted in horror. She ran over to me holding my hair back while I keep throwing up. Zayn got a broom and started to sweep up the glass. Once I got done Perrie sat me down at the table.

"Are you okay? What happened? Have you eaten anything today? What did you drink?" She started to question me. Zayn just looked over at me. He didn't completely understand, but something tells me he and Perrie are alike.

"I don't know I just came in here and got some water." I said to her. I wasn't exactly sure of what was going on. "I just thought it was the pizza or something." I give her my honest word on that. I really don't know what would cause that. Perrie froze. Her face was deep in concentration. "You don't think?" I chuckled. There is no way that...

"Call Niall and get him over here. Now!" Perrie said to Zayn. Zayn was trying to process everything that was going on. He called Niall. In a few minutes He came in and sat down right beside Perrie.

"Niall is on his way and I demand to know what is going on!" He was agitated. I'm pretty sure he had a good idea of what was going on. I kept my head down looking at the table with my hands in my lap. Perrie explained everything to him and I told him what actually happened after Niall and I got in the car.

After we got done talking to Zayn he immediately stood up and walked out the back door of the kitchen slamming the door behind him. He stood outside he was mad and frustrated. Perrie and I just sat there; I was still looking down with my hands in my lap.

"You know you will have to tell Harry, right?" She said to me. I didn't know what to think. The thought of telling Harry scared me. What will he say? How would he fell? What will he do? Niall!

I heard the doorbell ring. Perrie got up to go answer the door. It was Niall, no shock there.

"Whats going on? Where is Zayn?" Niall asked standing in the doorway of the kitchen. He walked over and sat in the chair next to me. I was still in the same position. Perrie was getting ready to talk to Niall when Zayn walked in.

"What were you thinking!" Zayn yelled at Niall. Niall was so confused and had no idea what was going on. "We told you to stop, but no!" Zayn kept yelling.

"Zayn stop." Perrie said calmly. She tried to reason with Zayn, but he just ignored her. I felt bad as if I could do something.

"Dang Niall! Can you do anything!" Zayn yelled even more. "I mean really! We tell you not to drink. You drink!" He shouted.

"Zayn, knock it off!" Perrie said. Her voice was not pleasant anymore. I felt like this was my entire fault. How could I be so stupid!

"We tell you to have fun. You take advantage of that and drink and let girls grind all over you!" Perrie looked at my face. My head was still down. I was biting my lip holding back tears. I was so frustrated my face started to turn red.

"Stop it now Zayn!" Perrie said he voice was full of anger.

"Niall you're an idiot! You let people walk all over you! You turn innocent girls into sluts!" Zayn yelled. Niall was sitting there taking this. He doesn't deserve it. This was all my fault. My stomach started to hurt. I started to sweat. My face was red and I was starting to cry.

"Zayn Malik that is enough!" Perrie shouted in anger.

Zayn stepped closer to Niall. He whispered in his ear. "And the worst part of it all. It was on her 18th birthday!" Zayn whispered in his ear. Niall couldn't take it he swung at Zayn, striking him across the face. The boys started to fight. They were punching and hitting each other. This stressed me out so much it put me in knots. I let out a flood of tears.

"Enough!" Perrie stood up and yelled at the top of her lungs. Her chair shot out from behind her. "All this anger and fighting is not good on a pregnant girl!" She shouted. I lifted up my head. The boys stopped fighting and got up.

"What!?" Niall shouted looking at me. My face and eyes were red from crying and the stress. "Angelique, what is she talking about?" Niall said swallowing hard. I turned to him and a tear slide down my face.

"I might be pregnant." I told him, almost chocking on my words. I was crying so much I had to excuse myself.

While I was gone. Perrie told Zayn to go back outside and she explained everything to Niall. I was in my bedroom lying down on my bed when I heard the door open. My back was facing the door so I couldn't see who it was.

"Go away!" I said. I was so frustrated I didn't want to talk or see anyone. They closed the door. I felt the bed move. They lied down next to me. Right then I knew who it was. It was Niall. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"We will get through this together, I promise." With that I felt at ease. I fell asleep in his arms.