Planning

Harry was driving to a health clinic we both know. The drive was silent most of the way there, so I turned on some music. It was Rita Ora 'R.I.P.' I admired this song. I love Rita because she is a light, fun, bubbly person. I met her once and I was a total fan and flipped out when I saw her.

"I'm guessing you like this song?" Harry said laughing. I then realized I was singing along with it. I giggled.

"I guess so." I said laughing. I got some gum from my purse and started to chew. I got another piece for Harry. I unwrapped it.

"Open." I said to him. He was so focused on the road. He opened his mouth and I put it on his tongue. He started to chew.

"Is this trident layers... Uhm... Green apple and pineapple?" He asked. He grinned. He knew he was right.

"You cheated." I smirked at him. He glanced over at me.

"One does not cheat. One is just curious and looks." His grin turned into a smile. I started to laugh. He did, too.

It was quite a long drive, but when we got to the parking lot it seemed to be crowded.

"Don't forget to put some type of disguise on. We don't need paparazzi getting the wrong idea." He just nodded in agreement. We parked and Harry got some sun glasses and a beanie. He put his hoodie up over his beanie. We got up and I put my hoodie up, also.

We hurried into the place and we kept our heads down trying to make sure no one sees us. We talked to the lady at the front desk and signed some forms. She looked like she was in her early twenties.

"We don't have any more places for you to get a check-up today. We do have one tomorrow at 11:30 in the morning, is that fine with you?" I looked at Harry.

"That's fine." He said to the lady. She looked at him as if she knew him. He looked away. She looked at the forms.

"Miss you didn't fill out emergency contact." I looked straight at Harry. He took the forms from her and started to fill it out he wrote his name. The lady looked at the forms, and then she looked at Harry.

"Your-your Harry-"

"Shhh!" I tried to silence her. "No one needs to know, okay?" She was in shock. She nodded her head.

"Can I have an autograph?" He just laughed.

"Sure." He said grabbing the pen and paper. She went back threw my papers and looked at my information.

"Wait your Angelique? Like the girl who was discovered by the boys and went on tour with them?" I blushed. I was flattered I couldn't believe anyone remembered me.

"Yeah." I giggled a bit.

"Can I have your autograph, also" She was overwhelmed, I could tell. "I was a huge fan of both of you guys. I had a huge crush on Liam and I was a total Guardian!" Her voice started to get louder.

I was really flattered. Harry saw my face I started to blush.

"Your paperwork looks good and ready for tomorrow." She smiled to us.

I quickly asked her if she wanted to take a picture. Harry glared at me. He didn't support my idea.

"Can we also go somewhere private? We can't have anyone seeing us." She completely understood and took us to the back and got a picture.

"We would also appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone." I told her.

"Defiantly! I swear not a soul!" She said to us. After that we left and went out for ice cream. We went home later and agreed that was enough for today.