Trouble?

We drove away. I was so scared of what would happen next. I didn't know what to do... But panic...

"Harry I'm sorry! I'm so sorry Niall! I should have listened to you! Your right! I'm so sorry!" I was talking so fast. I don't think they even understood me.

"It's okay Angelique it's not your fault. You didn't ask for it. You were just having a good time. It's not your fault." Harry said calmly. He was relaxed. I didn't know what to say next. I was a bit relieved. Then it was Niall's turn.

"Why!" Niall shouted. "Why didn't you listen to me! I told you not to! You almost hurt our baby!" I started to cry. He did have a point. I felt so bad. I didn't know what to do. I started to cry a bit.

"Niall!" Harry yelled at him. "Why can't you just let it go? She's going through a lot right now!" Harry yelled. He clenched the steering wheel.

"I'm sorry Niall." I said softly. It was silent for awhile. I was hoping someone could turn the radio on so I could cry quietly. I held it in. Trying to think of something else. My phone vibrated, it was Eleanor.

'Going home see you later! Hope your better. :)

-Eleanor Xxx-'

I smiled a bit. At least they cared enough to text me. Well, at least Eleanor. I would prefer her over Danielle, after all Danielle is drunk.

"Who's that?" Harry asked.

"Eleanor." I said.

"What did she say?" Niall's voice cracked. He was holding back tears. He cleared his throat.

"Just saying that they were going home and hoping I will be better tomorrow." I said in a dull voice. It wasn't robot and it wasn't normal either.

"Niall. I am sorry. I really didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted to have fun." I said. He sniffled.

"It's fine. I shouldn't have over reacted that was my fault. I just care about you." He said.

It seemed like a shorter ride back home than it did to get to the club. Niall opened my door for me, I got put. I closed the door and before I knew it Niall swooped me up in his arms.

"What the!?!" I was taken by surprise. I didn't really care. Harry opened the front door, while Niall walked in and placed me on the coach. I took my heels off and threw my keys in the coffee table. I didn't feel like walking to my room so I laid on the coach.

"Niall?"

"Yes." He answered.

"Can you get me a blanket please." I asked him. He quickly ran to the laundry room and grabbed a perfectly folded, blue blanket. "Thank you."

"Love ya." He said.

"Love you too." I fell asleep.