All Good

I woke up to Harry's warm smile. "Morning beautiful." He stretched. I snuggled up next to him and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Harry, can I ask you something?"

"Anything." He brushed my hair out of my eye.

"Why did you break up with Veronica?" He gave me a strange look. "What?" It seemed to me that he thought I must have been Veronica.

"Because I don't love Veronica. I love you, Angel." He kissed my forehead and got up out of bed I grabbed the sheet to cover myself up. I grabbed my robe that was 2 sizes too small and put it on. It was silk and it was a beautiful ocean blue. I went to the bathroom and turned the water on. I got in to a warm shower. I was rinsing of my body when the curtain opened.

"Harry!" I shout turning away from him.

"After last night you're going to act like that?" I blushed slightly. Harry wrapped his arms around my naked waist and started to kiss my neck. I turned around to face him, our wet bodies together. He just smiled at me, then he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. The water felt nice. Harry turned the water off and got out. He got a towel for me and for him. We went to our bedrooms and got ready. I got out some grey sweatpants and my loose, pink top with a neon green bra underneath. I left my hair in a wet mess and went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and got out eggs, toast, bagels, waffle mix, and bacon. Harry was still upstairs getting dressed. I got some fruit out of the fridge and some whipped cream. I got breakfast made for the both of us and placed it on the table. Harry still wasn't downstairs yet, so I got started on the dishes. I heard something break upstairs. I ran up the steps to Harry's room. He wasn't there but he broke a picture frame it was when I was sixteen and Niall was pushing me on the tire swing. Something didn't seem right. He knows I'm not pregnant. I went to the master bedroom and he wasn't there. I went to my bedroom and he wasn't there either. This was starting to scare me, where could he be?

"Harry?" I yelled though the house he was out back sitting on the deck of the lake. "There you are. I have looked everywhere for you. I made breakfast come and eat." I said walking back to the house.

"Are you playing me?" Harry asked. I walked over to him.

"What?"

"Don't act dumb! You said you were pregnant with Niall's baby! I could have killed it or done some damage to the kid because of last night!" He yelled at me holding back the tears.

"No baby. No. I'm not pregnant. After you left the doctor called and told me I wasn't." I let a tear roll down my face. "I would never try to hurt you or your friendship with the boys. I love all of you guys. You are my family. And most importantly, I would never hurt you! I love you, Harold." I confessed.

He walked over to me and hugged me. "I love you, too." We held hands and walked back to the house and eat breakfast.

"We need to call the boys." I knew that they would probably be worried about Harry and I. Harry nodded in agreement. I finished breakfast and started to work on the dishes. Harry came over and wrapped his arms around my waist, while he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Babe, why don't you let me do that and you can got call the boys?" He pecked me on the cheek and started to take over the dishes. I dried my hands and went upstairs and grabbed my phone. I called Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn at once.

"Hey guys." I say into the phone.

"Morning." They all replied.

"I'm at the lake house with Harry. Harry broke up with Veronica last night and he now knows I'm not pregnant." I announce all at once.

"Alright." Niall said. "That's great for everyone. I think we should all go up there to see you guys." Louis, Liam, and Zayn agreed.

"I think you should come tomorrow so Harry and I can talk." I tried to break it gently to them.

"You guys did it!" Louis shouted.

"What?" I answered back. How on earth does he know! "What are you talking about, Lou."

"He means you and Harry hooked up last night." Liam explained to me.

"Listen, I got to go so see you guys tomorrow." I tried to get off.

"Angelique!" Zayn was impatient. "Did you or did you not have sex with Harry?" My face was white.

"So what if we did." I answered sheepishly.

"I was right! Have a great day with your lover, Angelique." Louis hung up.

"Of course." Niall said laughing then hung up.

"You kids have fun and be safe down there." Liam hung up.

"Well.. Bye." Zayn was the last to go.

I went downstairs to see Harry putting the food away. I didn't want to tell him that the boys knew we did it. Who cares anymore, he'll figure it out. I'm just glad I have my family back and my love with me.