Falling For The Jock

HELLO EVERYONE!
Welcome to chapter 1 of my book! Kageyama and Hinata meet each other in this chapter. Enjoy!!!

KAGEYAMA'S POV

"Ughhh practice is going to be brutal today. Since we lost 2 games in a row, Coach is going to have extra drills."

Their right though. We're going to have extra drills. I sighed and put on my cleats. I was the first one out the door, so I decided to do some stretching.

"Hey, who's that guy sitting in the bleachers?"

"I don't know. I think he's a first year. He looks like a nerd."

"Ha! You're totally right, dude!"

If it doesn't concern me or football then I won't join in. Beside, why tease someone that doesn't even messes with anyone. To me that's stupid.

~After practice~

Shit, my whole body is sore. I need a hot bath. I was heading in the locker room when I heard some commotion. I walked over and saw third years beating up this orange-haired kid. He looks like the kid that was sitting on the bleachers. I stepped in.

"Oi! Pick on someone your own size."

"Oh yeah? What are you going to-."

"Dude! That's Tobio Kageyama. One of the starters on the football team."

"O-Oh um my apologies."

They both ran off. I helped him off the ground. They beat him up pretty badly.

"You ok?"

"I-I-I think. I'm kind of dizzy though."

"I'll take you to the nurse. I can carry you. Just climb on my back."

He nodded and hopped on my back. I grabbed my bag and walked to the nurse's office. When I got there, I knocked in the office door.

"Come in."

I walked inside and she saw Hinata. She immediately guided me over to the bed to lay him down. I laid him down and moved out the way to let the nurse examine him.

"What happened this time, Hinata."

"I was walking down the hall when these two guys cornered me. At first they were gonna...rape me, but they beat me instead."

The nurse sighed and clean all of his scratches and bruises, bandaging them up. She walked away to get something.

"Hey um has something like this happened before?"

"Yea. It's not the first time."

He sat up.

"Should you be sitting up?"

"It's fine. I'm feeling a bit better. I got some blood on your neck. I'm sorry."

"It's fine, don't worry about it. I can just clean it."

Soon the nurse came back with a cup of water and a pain pill.

"Take this, Hinata."

"Thanks."

He took the pill and drunk the water.

"Should I call your mother, Hinata?"

"Don't bother. She's at a business trip in America."

"I want you to go home and get some rest. Are you ok to walk home by yourself."

"I'll walk you home."

"Oh um thank you, but you don't have to do that."

"It's fine. I'm done with practice anyway."

"O-Ok, thank you."

I help Hinata down from the bed and I grab his stuff.

"Oh um I can carry that."

"I got it."

He smiled and nodded. He turned to the nurse and bowed.

"Thank you so much, Nurse for helping me again."

"Take care, Hinata. Also remember to take those pain pills after dinner."

"I will. Thank you again."

HINATA'S POV

Kageyama and I walked to my house. I led the way since he didn't know the way. It wasn't a far walk, about 10 minutes. Once we got there I unlocked the door and we headed inside.

"Would you like a snack or something to drink?"

"Um can I have some water please?"

I nodded and got a glass out of the cabinet. I got the water out of the fridge and poured him a glass. I handed me the glass of water.

"Thank you."

I sat the water back in the fridge.

"Where is your dad?"

"My dad moved to America along with my sister. My mom is rarely around due to business all of the time. I just hope she can make it to my birthday at least."

"When is your birthday?"

"It's in 2 weeks. I don't really celebrate much since I don't have anyone to celebrate with."

"Hinata, from now own I will protect you, ok?"

"O-Ok, but you don't have to do that."

"I want to. You seem like a nice person who does no harm to anyone."

I smiled and blushes a bit. He noticed and smirked.

"Are you blushing?"

"N-No! Shut up!"

He laughed and I looked at him. His laugh and smile were both pretty cute.

"We're you just staring at me?"

"N-No!"

"It's ok if you were I don't mind."

Ughhh he was just making me even more flustered than I already was.

"Shouldn't you be heading home?"

"Alright, I'm going. But hey, you wanna come to my game Saturday night?"

"Um I-I don't know if I should."

"Come on, it'll be fun. They'll be a party afterwards that you can accompany me to."

"I don't really do parties."

"It'll be fun. Please go with me. Pleaseeeeeeee. I'm not going to stop begging."

I sigh and look at his face. He was trying to give me a puppy dog face, but it wasn't working, but still cute.

"I'll think about it."

"By the way, I never got your full name."

"It's Shoyo Hinata."

"Mines is Tobio Kageyama."

"Well Hinata, I'll see you later."

He winks at me as he heads out the door. Soon he leaves, leaving me in a blushing mess. Am I really falling for a jock that I just met?