Getting Ready For Nationals

HELLO EVERYONE!!!
Welcome to chapter 10 of my book! So I'm going to try and keep these chapters more longer than usual since I feel like they are to short.
Enjoy!!!

HINATA'S POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm blaring. I reach over and turn it off then look at Kageyama. Today is the day we leave for Nationals. It's a 3 hour flight and we need to get to the school. Soon I feel myself starting to warm up. Shit, my heat! I quickly ran in the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I reached in the medicine cabinet and took my heat pills just in time.

"That's was close."

Soon there was a small knock on the door. Also my heat pills seem to be not working. I could feel myself getting hotter.

"Sho, you ok?"

"Ummm...I think...no."

"What's wrong?"

I immediately took my clothes off and try to cook myself down.

"I need help."

Soon Kageyama came in and he saw immediately what was happening.

"My...heat pills...won't work."

"You want me to help you cool down then I can see if I can go get you some more from the pharmacy?"

"Please."

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Kageyama picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and immediately went to kissing my lips. He went down to my neck and down to my chest.

"Pleaseeee Tobio."

KAGEYAMA'S POV

He crossed his legs around my waist and pushed his hips up. I pushed them back down and let out a low growl.

"Patient, Sho."

Soon I got down to his hole. I stick two of my fingers in and used my other hand to stroke his member which made him arch his back. I curled my fingers up inside him and just hit his spot over and over as I stroked him.

"K-Kageyama...if you keep...doing that...I'm going to...cum."

I went faster and just ignored him as I can tell he was getting close. When he got closer, I removed my fingers and removed my hand from his member.

"You tease."

I burst out laughing and kisses his lips while pulling down my pants. Once my pants and underwear were off, Hinata grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me on the bed. He got down on his knees in front of me.

"Sho...what are you doing?"

"Just relax."

I looked down at him and he stroked my member with his hands. Soon he put his mouth around it and started sucking. He has never done this to anyone before he said, but he's really good at it.

"Shit, Sho."

Soon he took my whole size in his mouth. I just threw my head back in pleasure and grabbed onto his hair.

"Fuck your gonna suck my whole soul out my body, beautiful."

He started bobbing his head even faster and soon I felt myself getting close.

"Sho...wait...I'm coming."

I guess he knew and didn't care because he just went faster and faster. Soon I came in his mouth. What surprised me was he swallowed it all.