Surprise Birthday

HELLO EVERYONE!!!
Welcome to chapter 3 of my book! In this chapter they're celebrating Hinata's birthday.
Enjoy!!!

KAGEYAMA'S POV

It's been a week after my injury. I still haven't been cleared to start back playing football or go back to school. I have been doing some physical therapy and going to doctor appointments constantly. Today is Hinata's birthday and I'm planning a surprise party for him. I'm going to be taking him out to dinner while everyone gets everything set up. I seen a couple of his friends that he talks to so I walked over to them.

"Hey Suga, you guys got everything?"

"Yep, just leave it to us!"

"Great. Here's the key to the house. The alarm code is 1654."

"Ok thanks. We'll have everything set up before you guys get there."

I look and see Hinata at his locker. I thank Suga again and I walk over to him.

"Hey, happy birthday."

"Oh um thank you."

"What's wrong?"

"It's just that, my mom isn't coming for my birthday. Neither is my dad or sister."

I sigh. I feel bad for Hinata. I know he would want his family there for his birthday.

"How about we go out and celebrate for your birthday? I can take you out for dinner."

"Thanks, but you don't have to do that."

"I want too. It's your birthday and you deserve it."

He makes a small smile on his face.

"Ok, thank you."

"I'll pick you up around 6."

"Ok, see you later."

~After School~

I walk up to catch up with Hinata.

"Hey, want me to walk you home?"

"Oh, I can walk home by myself. You don't have to do that."

"It's cool. I don't have practice today anyways, so it'll be my pleasure."

He giggled and we walked to his house. We stopped at this connivence store for some meat buns. Hinata was about to pay, but I stopped him and paid for it all instead.

"Bakayama, I told you that you don't have to keep doing this every time."

"I don't care how many times you tell me that, I don't care, I will pay."

He groans and we grabbed our meat buns. We made it to Hinata's house.

"Thanks for walking me home, I'll see you tonight."

"No problem. See you tonight."

I headed home. When I got, Suga and everyone else were already setting up for the party.

"Looks good."

"Thanks, now we just have to wait for the catering to get here."

I headed up to my room to search for something, for Hinata and I's dinner. I searched through my closet until I found the perfect outfit.

 I searched through my closet until I found the perfect outfit

^Kageyama's outfit
________________

HINATA'S POV

Ughhh! Kageyama is going to be here in less than an hour and I still can't find anything to wear. I searched through my closet and looked at a couple of different outfits.

"This should work!"

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower then I changed into the outfit that I picked out.

"Perfect!"

^ Hinata's outfit_______________

^ Hinata's outfit
_______________

Soon I heard my doorbell ring. I grabbed my keys and wallet then I headed downstairs. I opened the door.

"Hey Kageyama."

"Hey, you look good."

"T-Thanks, you too."

"Thanks, so ready to go?"

"Yea."

I close and lock the door behind me. He opens the car door and I hop in. He closes the door then gets in the driver's seat.

"I never knew you had a car."

"There's a lot of things that you don't know about me, but I'm willing to tell you."

I giggle and he drives to the restaurant. Later we pulled up to Nabezo Shinjuku Sanchome Store.

"How did you know this was my favorite restaurant?"

"I've got my ways."

I smiled and we headed inside. We got to a table and sat down. Soon a waiter came up to us.

"Hello and welcome. May I start off wit your drinks?"

"Can I have sparkling lemonade with a hint of peppermint."

"Can I just have some milk?"

She wrote that down then she went into the back. While we were waiting, Kageyama and I talked. We got to know each other better. I found out that Tobio's parents live in the United States too. Along with his sister. Soon the waitress came back with our drinks.

"Do you guys know what your going to order."

"Yes, can I have Tamago Kake Gohan?"

"And I'll have pork curry with an egg on top."

"Ok, I'll bring that out in just a few minutes."

She walked away into the kitchen.

"I got something for you."

He pulled out a medium wrapped box.

"You didn't have to get me anything, Kageyama."

"I wanted too. Open it."

I unwrapped the box and saw a Rolex box. I opened it and revealed a beautiful watch.

"Kageyama, I can't accept this. You've spent way to much this time."

"Hinata, I want you to have it. Please accept it."

I sigh. Why does he always have to spend all of this money on me?

"Thank you."

After we ate, we didn't get dessert, we just headed back to Kageyama's house. It was a nice smooth ride with the music playing. Soon we made it to Kageyama's house. We walked inside and it was super dark.

"Where's the light switch."

I finally found it and flipped the lights on.

"Surprise!"

I was so surprised when I saw everyone.

"Oh my gosh. You guys didn't have to do all of this."

"You deserve it, Hinata."

Small tears came down my face, I bowed and thanked everyone. This really was the best birthday I have ever had.