Championship/Homecoming

Welcome to chapter 7 of my book!
This chapter is the championship game which determines wether the football team goes to the nationals or not. It's also homecoming. Like how we do in America with tailgating. If you don't know what that is just search it up. Also there is a smut warning. Hope y'all enjoy it!

HINATA'S POV

I woke up to a sleepy Kageyama cuddling me. I look down and see his messy black hair everywhere.

"Baby, wake up."

"Mmm, five minutes."

I giggle as he cuddles more into me. He needs to get up before he is late for his morning practice.

"You need to get up. You got morning practice."

"I wanna cuddle~."

"I know, but we can cuddle all tomorrow since you have nothing to do, ok?"

"Mhm."

He sits up and I just smile and peck his lips.

"I'm going to go downstairs and cook some breakfast. I want you to be dressed by the time I come back up here."

"Mhm."

I head downstairs and cook some pancakes and bacon. Once I was finished, I headed back upstairs to see Kageyama fell back asleep. I sighed and sat on top of him with my legs on both sides. I leaned down and kissed his lips.

"Wakey wakey, sleepyhead."

"Mmm."

He groped my butt which just made me so flustered. He looked up at me and smirked. I just looked away. He turn me over until he was over me.

"Babeeeee~ you got morning practice."

"I got like another 2 hours. I'll make it quick."

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

KAGEYAMA'S POV

I slowly kiss his lips and work my way down to where his mark was. I kiss it lightly triggering his heat. I lift up his shirt pulling it over his head. I go down and suck on his nipple while twisting the other.

"Mmm K-Kageyama~!"

I kiss down to his stomach until I got to his shorts. I remove his shorts along with his underwear and see his erection along with his wet entrance. I stick a finger in his entrance as I suck on his nipple causing him to moan out.

"You like this?"

"Mhm."

I removed my fingers and removed my pants and underwear. I pulled him closer to me and kissed his lips as I line my member up to his entrance. I look up at him for his consent and he nodded his head. I slowly slide my member inside him.

"Mmmmm~!"

"Does it feel good?"

"Y-Yea~."

I slowly moved my hips making sure to move at a small pace at first.

"F-Faster."

"You sure?"

"Mhm."

I moved my hips faster causing him to moan louder.