Football Accident

HELLO EVERYONE!!!
Welcome to Chapter 2 of my book! So there is a little angst in here. It's nothing bad, I promise. Enjoy!!!

HINATA'S POV

I sigh as I look at the outfits in my bed. Am I really doing this? I'm going to Kageyama's game, but I have the most nerdiest outfits ever. Well I am a nerd. Kageyama bought me a shirt saying "Number 1 supporter" with his number on the back. I don't think I should wear it. People would think we are dating and it would be weird. I was knocked out of my thoughts and chose to wear an outfit I picked out.

"Ok, all ready."

^ His outfit______________

^ His outfit
______________

I grabbed my wallet and keys. I looked at the shirt that Kageyama got for me that was on my bed. I decided to grab the shirt then I headed out the door. When I got to the game, it was pretty packed. I got up to the gate to pay for my ticket.

"Hello, how many?"

"1 ticket please."

"$7.00 dollars."

I reached in my wallet and grabbed the money. I paid for the ticket and he handed it to me. I bowed and thanked him and went inside the gate. When I got there, the bleachers were packed. When I was walking, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh um, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there."

"It's fine. I wasn't watching where I was going either. I'm Koshi Sugawara."

"I'm Shoyo Hinata. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. Are you looking for somewhere to sit down."

"Yes, it's pretty packed."

"It's a couple of seats near me and my friends. Wanna come sit with us?"

"Yes please."

We headed up the bleachers to the top, which had a nice view.

"Hey guys. This is, Shoyo Hinata. He'll be sitting with us for the game."

"Hey!"

"This is Yu Nishinoya, Tadashi Yamaguchi, Hitoka Yachi, and Chikara Ennoshita."

I bowed and greeted them.

"It's nice to meet you all."

Sugawara sat down then I sat beside him.

"Sooo, Hinata who are you cheering for? I see you have a shirt in your hand. Who is it for?"

"Oh um I'm here because someone wanted me to come."

"Who's the lucky guy or girl?"

"W-We're not dating, we're just friends."