New Beginnings

HELLO EVERYONE!!!
Welcome to chapter 5 of my book! So this really takes place the next day after the sleepover.
Enjoy!!!

HINATA'S POV

I groan and try to sit up, but something was holding me down. I look and down and see my boyfriend? Should I even call him my boyfriend now or was that just a small kiss? I sigh and see Kageyama clinging to me with his head dug in my chest. I try to move, but he let out a growl and pulled me closer which scared me. I lightly shook him.

"K-Kageyama."

He noticed I was releasing some fear pheromones. He quickly sat up and pulled me close.

"You ok?"

"You kind of growled at me in your sleep. It scared me."

"I'm sorry."

Since everyone is asleep maybe it is a good time to ask him about our relationship now.

"Kageyama, what is our relationship?"

"Well um, I was hoping you let me be your mate."

"As in you marking me?"

"That's only if your comfortable with it."

I sighed and thought about it. Maybe he could just give me a temporary mark?

"W-What about a temporary mark? Then maybe when my heat comes, I'll think about a permanent mark."

He nodded and I smiled. I let him move closer to my scent gland. I felt his breath against my skin which made my body shiver a bit.

"You ready?"

"Y-Y-Yea."

He bit down into my scent gland. I yelped a little, but not loud enough to wake the others. Once he tasted blood he let go. He looked in my eyes.

"Are you ok? Did it hurt?"

"I'm fine. It didn't hurt as bad as I thought I would."

He smiled and gave me a soft kiss.

"Want some breakfast?"

I nodded and we headed to the kitchen. We decided to cook everyone some breakfast. Kageyama really wasn't the best cook, but I showed him and he got the hang of it. Soon we saw Suga come in.

"Morning guys. Whatcha making?"

"Pancakes, bacon, and eggs."

"Sounds good. Need any help?"

"Sure!"

Suga came around and helped with the pancakes, while I finished the eggs, and Kageyama cooked the bacon. Once everything was finished we set up the table then got everyone up. When we sat at the table, I could feel Nishinoya staring into my soul.

"Is everything ok, Nishinoya?"

He had a smirk on his face and I could tell what this was about.

"You have a mark. I can see it!"

Everyone gasped mostly except Tsukishima then looked at Kageyama. He was really paying more attention to the tv. Once he looked back at us, he could see all of them staring at him.

"What? I have something on my face?"

"No, but Hinata has something on his neck. Spill it!"

Kageyama smirked which made me blush.

"Yea, he's my mate now and only mines. Got a problem?"

Kageyama wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. We heard aww's from everyone except Tsukishima who really wasn't amused by the situation. They kept asking me a bunch of questions, but it didnt annoy me. It was actually kind of funny. After everyone finished, Tobio and I cleaned up.