Chapter Two-New Kid???

Sara's POV

I got off the bus with Lily and Sam and we went past the front desk to our homeroom where we would get our schedule. When we pasted the front desk we saw this new girl and she was HOT. Mid length blonde curly hair, a nice dark California tan, and the cutest clothes ever. She got her schedule turned around and saw us.

"Hi, I'm Annabeth. What's your name?" she said.

"I'm Sara and they are my friends Lily and Sam. I'm dating Sam so don't try to take him." I reply.

"Oh, don't worry I already have a boyfriend but he isn't her at ... , I forgot the school's name now." Annabeth said.

"This is Goode, and may I see your schedule and Locker number, we may be near each other." I answered. We walked back to our homeroom and I got my schedule. I looked at her schedule and said, "You have all the same classes as me and your locker is on the left of mine. The one on the right of mine is Lily's and on the right of that is Sam's. We have the same classes too, along with Lily and Sam except you have the hardest elective at our school, architecture."

"Oh, I'm sure I will pass it." she said dismissively. "Can I see my schedule." Annabeth asked.

"Sure. Here you go." I said as I handed it to her.

My schedule was:

1 Homeroom- Mrs. Davis

2 Science- Mr. Johnson

3 Social Studies- Mrs. Wiser

4 English- Mr. Blofis

5 Lunch- no teacher

6 Greek Mythology- Mrs. Slaughter

7 Architecture- Mr. Parker

8 Greek(Language)- Mrs. Slaughter

9 Gym- Coach Hedge

It seemed as f we had a new gym teacher. I saw Annabeth reading her schedule and laughing as she saw what subject and teachers she had.

"Whats so funny and would you like to sit with us in homeroom?" I ask her.

Kelly
"Sure, I'll sit with you. As to whats so funny I know Mr. Blofis, and Coach Hedge from one school and I am so lucky with my schedule. I mean Greek, Greek Mythology, Architecture, Gym, and Mr. Blofis for gym. Oh, and where do you sign up for after school activities. " she asked as all the other classmates walked through the door.

"Oh, look at the new girl she is hot." one said.

"I call her." said another.

"Ok, Ok calm down everyone and take a seat. We have a new student. Would you come up here and introduce yourself."

"Ok." Annabeth said.

"So, I'm Annabeth Chase and I am from California. I have Dyslexia and ADHD. I am part Greek and have a boyfriend. I also bet I could kick all of your buts if I wanted to so don't even try to ask me out. My amazing boyfriend would come after you. Oh, and I have been kicked out of 3 schools." said Annabeth. She walked over back to her seat.

Riiinngg

We walked to first class and one of the school jocks came up to Annabeth. "Hey do you want to go out with me. If you have a boyfriend I don't care just one date. Then you will love me." he said.

"Sorry, but I have a boyfriend so no and what is your last class." Annabeth replied.

"Gym. Why?" he said.