Chapter Three-Who is she???

Lily's POV

We all left school and I was thinking of Percy now that Sara mentioned him. He was a hot, strong, bad, disobedient, dyslexic, ADHD kid. I loved him. Annabeth said she had a super cute boyfriend, but no one could be hotter than Percy. No One.

"Hey guys, do you want to come over to where I am staying for now." Annabeth suddenly said. As she walked over to the parking lot.

"Sure." we all replied."Just let us get in Sam's car and we will meet you by yours. Where is yours by the way?"

"Let's see. . . third row, fourth car from the left." she finally said.

"K, see you there." Sara said.

We walked to Sam's car and as we did I asked, "So what do you think her boyfriend looks like since she turned down the hottest dudes at school? Also do you know how smart and freaking athletic she is? Also, how does she know the P.E. teacher, Mr. Blofis, Greek the language, probably every Greek Myth their ever was, and beat up a freaking jock!"

"I dunno, pretty good-looking though, and maybe she was just born that way." Sara replied.

By this time we were already at Sam's mom's Civic and were climbing in. "So third row, fourth from the left." I said.

We drove over there and saw. . .

===================================================================

I was going to end it here but I'm nice so XD enjoy!!!!!

===================================================================

We got there and saw Annabeth in her amazing Grey Maserati convertible. We just stared at it in awe. "So do you guys want to come over to my place." Annabeth asked.

"Yes." I think we all said.

"Well follow me." Annabeth said to us.

She drove out of the school building and about 5 minutes later we got to the same apartment complex that Percy used to live in. We walked in and she had the apartment across from Percy's mom and step-mother. Then, I asked, "Can we go say hi to this one kids mom. She lives right across from you."

"Sure. Go ahead. When you are done come on over." was her reply. Then she walked into her apartment complex.

We walk to Percy's apartment and knock. Sally comes to the door and says,"oh, hi guys you can come in in just a minute."

Soon, Sally came back to the door and said, "Come on in but you can only stay for a little bit. I'm sorry but we have to go to a meeting."

"OK." I said.

"Mrs. Jackson did you know that this year there is a new girl and she is so smart and athletic is is crazy. Her name is Annabeth and she has abs! Like real dang flippin' abs and lives across the hall from you."

"Oh, well it was nice seeing you again, but we have to go now."

"OK, bye." we said.

we walked out and knocked on Annabeth's door.

==================================================================

sorry switching to Annabeth' POV so you know what she is doing while they are in Percy's mom's house.

==================================================================

I ran into my room and put up all of my weapons away before all of my new friends came in just in case one of them could see through the mist. I put them all in my attic that no one can come in because the Gods wanted me to have a weapon with me just in case their was a monster. As soon as I finished that I heard a knock on my door. i walked over to my door and opened it. they all looked sad. "Hey guys, whats wrong? You all look sad."

"Nothing." Sam responded.

"Well come on in guys and have a snack and unless you want to do homework you will need to go away." I said.

"Why do you need to get all of your homework done anyway." Lily asked me.

"I am going to a camp today this afternoon so I have to be there as much as I can and still go to school." I replied.

"What type of camp do you go to if you have to be there all the time?" Sara asked.

"Umm, a special camp, now let's eat snack. What do you want?" I asked.

"What do you have?" Sam asked.

"Apples, Strawberries, Green Beans, and blue cake." I replied.

"We will go with blue cake. Although why is it blue." Lily said.

"That's my second favorite color and grey wouldn't make a good cake color so yeah."

We all ate cake and then they left since I was doing homework. As soon as I got through all of my homework I got in my car and left for camp.

===================================================================

Hey my BAE's what's up. I just finished this chapter on an I pad so it took longer and was way worse. Anyway I will start chapter three soon-ish.

Love ya'll

Katie