Chapter four-Will the truth come out???

===================================================================

Time skip to Monday right after the weekend Annabeth went to camp

===================================================================

Sam's POV

I drove to Lily's house to get her and Sara. As we got in Lily and Sara were arguing over if they had a Greek test today. I stopped that argument by saying, "Sara Lily stop arguing. You have a Greek test today. We have more important matters to discuss. Like, trying to guess who Lily's crush is."

"You will never figure that out and even if you did I wouldn't tell you." she retorted while making a fake pouty face.

We got to school a little early today and saw Mr. Blofis get out of Annabeth's Maserati. We walked over there and asked, "Woah, what going on here?"

"My car broke down last night and Sally is out doing something so Annabeth asked if I wanted a ride."

"Oh that makes a lot of sense." Lily responded.

We went to school that day and when we got out of gym and were in the school parking lot some jock asked Annabeth out. She said no and the dude was going to take her, or try to, when this bright sea blue Maserati convertible pulled in with its top down. In it was Percy Jackson.

"Get your hands off my Girlfriend." was the first thing I had heard him say for 8 months. I looked at Lily and saw that she was about to cry, but she saw me looking and said that she wanted to stay and watch the stand off.

Percy got out of his car and walked over to where Annabeth and that jock was. he turned to Annabeth and said, "I missed you so much Annabeth and is school over yet." Then, he turned and,even though there was about 2,000 people, pulled Annabeth close and kissed her full on the lips. While they were doing this I made my way to Lily and Sara and helped Sara comfort Lily. She was so upset and by this I knew who her crush was. Then, we looked over at Percy who was being held back by ANNABETH?!?!? What!!! He was trying to fight the dude who was trying to hit on Annabeth. We got closer and heard Annabeth say, "Percy Seaweed Brain stop! Think about our first kiss, and let me fight him I mean he was hitting on me."

"Fine but only if after that we can go on a date."

"Fine Seaweed Brain."

She went over to him and punched, kicked, and hit him in the soft spot. Then she, did her most likely signature move and, judo-flipped him. Then she gave Paul the keys to her car told him to drive it to her house and then give her the keys when she got back. She grabbed Percy's hand and walked over to us. "Hey Lily, Sam, Sara whats up. Why are you crying Lily."

"She—" Sara started to say.

"I was laughing so hard from when Annabeth was holding you back, told you something, and beat up the guy." Lily said.

"OK, well Annabeth and I are going to go on a date so bye see you later?" Percy said before he kissed Annabeth on the cheek.

Then they left.

===================================================================

No, not all of the truth came out. Muahahahahaha.

So how did you like it? It was kind of a filler chapter but guess what?!?!?!

Lots of Percabeth coming next> YAY!!!!!!!!!

Sorry it took so long to update tho.

Love ya'll

Baiiiiiiii!!!!

Katie