Chapter Seven- What's Percy up to???

Percy's POV

I looked at Zeus awaiting his answer and then he said, "Yes and go back to school you are going to be late. Also they will be there tomorrow and go to there house tonight. Then you and Annabeth can move in there."

"Yes, thank you so much Zeus!" I said as I turned to go to school again.

===================================================================

I walked back into school just as the bell rang to dismiss that class. I walked quickly to architecture to see Annabeth and then we walked to Greek. We met Sam, Lily, and Sara outside Greek class and Lily said, "So, Greek nerds, can you wait for Gym. I can't because I heard a rumor that now half the class will be boot camp and the rest of the time will be used for something else."Then she said, "Oh,and Percy,When are swim tryouts?"

"Next week. Are you coming?" I asked as we walked into the class room and sat in the back corner.

"Yeah, of course I'm coming." Lily replied as the teacher walked in.

"Ok, class, I am Mrs. Slaughter. Some of you know me from Greek Mythology. How many of you know more than 10 words in Greek?" the teacher asked.

Of course Annabeth abpnd I raised our hands and two other kids did too.

"Ok, I am going to point to each of you in turn and I want you to tell me how you know Greek and if you are fluent," she gave us all a look of doubting there, "or know a few phrases." she said. "Alexia, how do you know Greek?"

"I know like three phrases, where is the bathroom, please, thank you, hello, good bye, and I don't speak any other Greek." Alexia said with a light laugh.

"Now, how about you, Cameron?" Mrs. Slaughter asked.

"I know more than probably the rest of the class, but probably not as much as you know." he replied.

"Alright," said Mrs. Slaughter, with some surprise, "Since you were laughing, how about you tell us how much you know, Percy."

"Sure Mrs. Slaughter, Annabeth and I are both fluent in Greek, and could probably speak it better than you." I said while Annabeth face-palmed.

"Oh really, well, would you two like to come,up to the front of the class and give us a demonstration." she asked.

"Oh course we will." I said as I dragged Annabeth up there with me.

(A/n: bold is Greek this is normal words also A means Annabeth is saying this in greek. P means percy is saying it in Greek)

A: Why did you volunteer us for this.
P: Because I wanted to see the facial expression on all of the other people in the room when we started to talk in greek
A: Ok as she looked around the room I see your point the expressions are halarious and by the way when can we go back to camp
P: I don't know probably over the next long weekend
A: Ok well do you think we tortured then enough for one day
P: I will only agree if you promise a full out make out session at my house after school
A: Fine but we stop talking Gree right after this last phase I say is repeated back to me. I love you
P: You thought I would have stopped speaking Greek before I did that!! I love you too.

The teacher stared at us in shock and just said, "You guys can do any extra work you want in this class as long as you take the tests and quizes."

"OK." We both said and sat down to do something.

Riiinnnggg

Annabeth and I walked to the gym together and split to go change. I walked into the boys locker room and saw Sam. Before I could saw hi to him, a jock came up to me and asked "How did you get such a hot girl to go out with you?"

"Do you want me to show you?" I asked in a genuine tone, even though I knew I was about to never stop being stared at from anyone who saw this or heard the rumor of what I was about to do. "Look at my stomach when I change and you will see one of the many reasons why she likes me."

"What, do you have a four pack?" the jock asked in a mean tone.

"No, I have this." I said as I pulled off my shirt. I smirked as all of the boys who thought it was cool to have a six stared and we're shocked that I had an eight pack except for one. He said, "Annabeth probably has one of those too since she could beat the crap out of me." he reasoned. By this time I was already changed and walked out of the locker room at the same time Annabeth did.

We walked in and Coach Hedge was there and told us that he wanted us to do weights and see each persons average weights for benchpressing, and quads.

Annabeth ' POV

"OK. Sure Coach." Percy said.

Then, Coach Hedge yelled to get everyone's attention, and said, "Ok, cupcakes, everyone here will listen to Percy and Annabeth and do what they tell you to do unless I say differently."

Then, someone, probably a jock, asked, "What if we don't?"
"Then, they can beat you up for a warm up." he replied. Then, stepped over and let Annabeth talk.

"I want all of the boys to go to ghe bench pressing station and the girls to go to the quad machine. And for a line. If you don't then you know what's coming for you."

All of them got up and did it and then I decided to take the benchpressing machine and Percy got to record how much weight you could puch Back three times in less than a minute. I had to see how much each boy could lift three times on a row in less than a minute.

All of the weaker people who did this could do it to like ten pounds or so and the strongest jock could lift about 100 pounds. In the end I held in a laugh and said , "So how much do you think I could lift with my arms?"

"100 or less was the whole groups bet except for Sam who said he though I could lift 160."

I walked over to where the weights were and selected the ones I had used last times I had worked out in the gym. I put it on the lifter the proper way and most stared at me like I was insane. I got down in position and lifted it three times in less than thirty seconds. I got up and put on more weight and after a while ai eventually stopped at 200 pounds.

All of them looked at me like I was superman or something. Then, I said, "Percy and Coach Hedge can lift over 300 and that is only my average. Now go over to quads. The girls came over here . I told them how much I could lift after they did theirs and then we went to change and go home.

============================================================================================================================
A/n: Hey sorry for the unclimatic ending but it is like 1:30 in the morning and I have to get up tomorrow at 7:30 for a camp. I love you guys so much and appreciate you reading my story. You guys are my favorites.
Baiii
Love,
Katie