Chapter 1: An Akuma

*bird chirping*
*alarm clock rings*
Marinette slams her hand on the clock. The clock stops ringing. Marinette yawns "Good morning Tikki." Tikki is already awake. Marinette sits up. She thought she head some Clara Nightingale music all night. Then she saw one of her songs on the computer and Tikki dancing to it. *

Marinette starts to laugh, "Oh Tikki! Did you get any sleep at all" Tikki turns around to see Marinette laughing her head off, Tikki giggles in embarrassment. Marinette smiles, "Don't worry I was like that at some stage!"

Marinette quickly remembers she's got school today! "AAAHH Tikki I need to get ready for school! I'm already late!"

-skips to Marinette going to school-

"Bye mum! Bye dad!" Her parents smiled and waved as she left for school. She joyfully skipped to school.

As Marinette enters the school building, a foot gets stuck out but she's already tripped! She looks up to see who it is. Lila. Of course.

"Oh no! Marinette! Are you alright!" She pretended to be innocent. She helped her up and gave Marinette a smirk then walked off to class. Everyone started whispering about how nice Lila was. Marinette went to the locker room and sat down on the bench, she rolled up her sleeve a little and saw a graze. It was bleeding.

She buried through her bag for a bandaid. "Phew!" She found one and peeled off the wrapping and placed it on her graze. At least it wasn't too big. She unrolled her sleeve and headed off to class.

Meanwhile what was Lila doing while she wasn't there?

Lila scribbled a few words on a note.
She wrote:

You really think that people like you? If you tell anyone about how I pushed you against the lockers, believe me I'll do it again. This war will never end until you surrender!
Sincerely,
Perfect Marinette.

She put the note on her desk. She started fake crying. Soon enough everyone was back in class. Ms Bustier saw Lila crying, she went up to her. "Lila, what's wrong?" Lila brushed away the tears and handed Ms Bustier the note she wrote.

Ms Bustier read it out loud. Everyone gasped and looked at Marinette. "Huh?! I never wrote that note! She's lying!" Alya didn't believe it. Neither did Adrien. Adrien also knew that Lila was a Liar.

"I found this note on my desk and it reminded me of how Marinette is always bullying me!" Everyone was in shock, how could someone as nice as Marinette do something so disgusting!

"Marinette, to the principal's office! NOW!" But Alya protested, "But Ms Bustier! Can't we at least review security camera footage to make sure it was Marinette" "I'm sorry Alya but we may not be able to do that. As of Marinette, to the principal's office. Now." "Yes Ms Bustier." Marinette sighed. She lifted her bag and walked out.

She was making her way to the principal's office, when she saw...

An Akuma.