Chapter 2: Princess Justice

"Oh no an akuma!" She batted it away then it akumatized her bag.
It was too late

Marinette shook her head rapidly to get Monarch's voice out of her head, but no...
"Princess Justice, so many people have wronged you. If only you had proof to show that you are innocent"
Monarch smirked.
"Anyone you touch with your blade, a file of all the bad things they have done. I am giving you the essence of the-"
Monarch realizes Marinette does not have the alliance ring.
"Uhh never mind about that! But you must get ladybug and chat-"
"No need for ladybug's. I already got it"
Marinette then gets akumatized.

Meanwhile at Monarch's lair:

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng is ladybug! This will be so easy! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Time flied quickly as Marinette or should I say, Princess Justice was lurking around waiting for the moment to strike on a specific Lila Rossi.

School had soon ended. She jumped out and started tapping numerous people with her blade to see every bad thing they had done.

Her sword tapped a normal civilian on the back. She had pride as she found out what terrible things people had been doing in secret...

But her justice hadn't been served....

Adrien gasped and saw a villain tapping everyone she could with her sword. Later she would appear with files in her bag.

He didn't know who it was but he intended to stop her!

He ran into an alley, "Plagg, claws out!"

*transformation happens*

Chat noir extends his pole. He spots the villain. He jumps down to fight her!

"Looks like someone likes to keep files of everyone" Princess Justice turns around to see the slick Chat Noir.

"Oh wouldn't the world like to see what you've done!"
"What do you mean? The whole world already knows! I save Paris, I fight villains and I'm incredibly handsome, to be honest I could go on forever!
"I meant the bad things and I think bragging counts, you arrogant cat!"

In Chat's Mind:

Where is ladybug? She should be here by now!"