Chapter 3 : Where Is Ladybug?

*in Chat Noir's mind*
Where's ladybug? She should really be here by now! I hope she's okay.

That's when he found himself backed up against a wall. The blade was just under his chin, he let out a gulp.

"Give me your miraculous or this sword could touch you and we might find out who you really are. People will start to learn what bad things you've done."

But he lifted his pole up in defense and tried to slash her but the swords sliced the pole, he had no weapon...

"You really want to fight?"

"I promise you, when ladybug gets here she will-"

"She will what? Do the magic charm on me? Silly kitty, ladybug's right here but she's Princess Justice now!"

Chat Noir gasped, whoever this was that has been akumatized is ladybug! That meant Monarch knew who ladybug was! If she got his miraculous, it would be the end as we know it.

"Listen, Ladybug-"
"PRINCESS JUSTICE"
"Ok ok alright, princess justice then. Listen, you know that Monarch's the real villain, you've always known. Why are you doing this? Why are you helping him? You know what will hap-"
"SILENCE."

Princess Justice lunged at Chat Noir, the blade was just an inch from his face. Princess Justice was dangerous and she could beat him. The only one who could beat him was ladybug and this was ladybug.

He then though  about where the akuma could be... the earrings? Nah. The sword maybe? He went for it anyway.

"Cataclysm" Chat Noir's hand came straight to the blade but Princess Justice dodged the attack and instead he ran into a brick wall but the hand with cataclysm didn't touch the wall thank goodness but he was getting dizzy. He fell and his hand touched the ground beneath him...

Sorry for the short chapters,

Too be continued...