Chapter 4 : The Ground Beneath Them

A patch of the road got destroyed and Chat Noir managed to grip onto a bit of what's left. He couldn't get up, well not just yet at least. Below him was the sewer if he let go he would fall in the water.

He most definitely did not want that to happen.

That's when Princess Justice walked over, she chuckled evilly. "Haha is the cat hanging on for dear life? 'Hang in here'"

She stomped on the little bit he was clinging onto and that bit wasn't very strong and he fell down into the water.

His head came to the surface, he managed to swim his way to the path area of the sewer. His hair was soaking wet. That's when he detransformed. 

"Oh my Plagg, whoever that girl is.. she's ladybug."
"I wonder how ya gonna get outta this one, Adrien."
"Oh please."
*hands Camembert cheese to plagg*
*plagg gulps it down*
"Plagg, claws out!"
*transforms*

Meanwhile, while that was happening, Princess Justice was looking for Lila.

"Lila... where are you?"
She finds Lila's home.
"Heheh, I've found you, Lila Rossi"

Princess Justice kicks the door open, all she needs to find now was Lila. She kicked every door. Then she came to a door which had a paper sign saying "Lila!" She kicked that door as hard as she could. There was Lila, sitting on her bed, on her computer.

"I knew it!" Princess Justice immediately spotted the picture above her bed which was meant to be her background when meeting Prince Ali.

What a liar.

"Well well well, Lila Rossi, The One And Only Queen Of Lies."

Princess Justice pointed her sword at her, "would you like to tell the truth or have it done the hard way?"

Lila shut down her computer and gulped.

"I didn't do anything wrong!"