Chapter 6 : No More Justice

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO" Princess Justice cried.

Chat Noir took this as the opportunity to roll over away from the akumatized ladybug.

"My sword, my blade, MY JUSTICE! GONE! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU PESKY ALLEY CAT!"

"Why are you seeking revenge on Lila?"

"It's not revenge, it's justice! BUT YOU TOOK IT AWAY!"

"She has done so many horrible things, but everyone believes her and throws me in the trash! What do you think she did?!"

Chat Noir had a moment to realize.

What Lila did this morning at school, the note, the lies.

This had to be Marinette!

But how could Marinette be ladybug?

It was impossible in his mind, and eyes!

But he had seen ladybug and Marinette next to each other before, how?

He had always been in love with the same girl.

"Listen, Marinette, i get your angry but that's no excuse to hurt hurt someone"

"I am no longer Marinette, my name is PRINCESS JUSTICE!! And I'll restore justice and I'll make sure everyone sees the truth about this monster!"

"And this time... you wont stop me!"

She kicked Chat Noir in the stomach hard and fell backwards into the wall.

Hi! I am not yet finished this story, (sorry for the atrocious grammar) I am not very focused on this story that much at the moment. I am more focused on my stories, Pet School and Sisters so be sure to check them out!

Little sorry to say, this story is officially discontinued and ends here.