Volunteer Work (Shinganji Kurenai)

A/N - This Oneshot was requested by Fusrohdah210 (I gotchu)

I'm just stylishly late...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had slain Gods, fought demons and survived for nearly a year with one of the highest bounties on your head of any outlaw in the country. And yet this was a first for you, and you also feared it more than many other tasks. 

What was this, horrifying job?!

You had to help Kurenai... AT A CHILDRENS ORPHANAGE!!!

You had originally planned to spend the day at the base, simply having fun. Though Kureani had come to you because the one of the other carers had called in sick. And this Orphanage was no normal Orphanage, since it was especially built to help children who had been harmed in the ongoing fighting with Demons. For example the children there ranged from Orphanage for those who had lost parents on either side of the conflict, ex-child slaves or even traumatised children who had been involved in or had seen war. 
So when she came to you asking if you could help... You couldn't really say no. Despite you just wanting a day of peace, it would take a absolute asshole to turn their back on the Kids. 

So you set off to Himawari, the place where she worked, along with Kurenai and Ayame since it would be you three helping to look after the kids. You were all dressed in casual clothing as you made your way to the orphanage. 

Y/N - "So do you two work here full time?"

Shinganji Kurenai - "No, I work here part time, Ayame just helps where she can because she has that office job."

Makishima Ayame - "If I did not have to work at the Office then I would gladly work here too. It is just working as a receptionist where I do allows for me to gain information that could help us in a fight."

Y/N - "It does?"

Makishima Ayame - "Yes, corrupt politicians."

Y/N - "So all of them?"

Shinganji Kurenai - "Oh god can we not do this now?"

Y/N - "Alright, we gotta keep these kids in a good mood."

Shinganji Kurenai - "Yeah, Oh! By the way the kids do know we're Taimanin so you can use your powers freely in front of them. Just don't get carried away."

Y/N - "I won't accidentally petrify the orphanage."

Shinganji Kurenai - *Sighs* "I feel soooo.... Confident..."

Makishima Ayame - "Hey, I think he'll be great with the kids. He's fine with that Pink haired girl from Hanzo and the girl with the sweet tooth from Gessen."