Born to Fight (Katsuragi + Rinko Oneshot/Lemon)

A/N - This was requested by BattleWars36 (I gotchu)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gosha Training Field 

Training between the Gosha Taimanin and the Shinobi was not a commonly done, but that was exactly what was happening today. You were invited to come along too, however this training was specifically between the Gosha Taimanin and Hanzo Academy. This was so that both schools could compare training methods and improve their own accordingly. 
With you being invited due to the fact that many of the Gosha Taimanin wanted to test themselves against you, since everyone knew just how strong you were with the whole saving a large number of the Taimanin.

So far however the scores were very even between the Elite Shinobi of Hanzo Academy and Gosha. 
Specifically; 
- Asuka won
- Ikaruga won
- Yagyu won
- Fuma won
- Hijikata won
- Daidouji won
- Kiriya won

With most of the matches over that ment that the next fight would be the deciding fight between the Shinobi and Taimanin for that Oh so important bragging rights. 
Though the fight right now was not exactly counting as it was a exhibition match between Y/N and some of the Gosha challengers, with your Yoma form and Yoma God form... It was a one-sided fight to say the least. With only the Asagi sisters and a few other select Taimanin to actually hit you. With Asagi Igawa being the only real Taimanin to do some damage with just how fast she is. 

You stood in the middle of the training field with the defeated Taimanin around you. You sheathed Guillotine and discarded the Light Machine Gun that you had formed from your power over Technomancy. Spining back to the arena you helped up some of your defeated foes before the rest of them stood up and left the arena. It was impressive for you to have beaten so many of these Taimanin, however they did not know your power well enough to make a formal plan. If they had you could have lost. 

Upon Leaving the arena you were patted on the shoulder by Katsuragi. 

Katsuragi - "HA! You showed them! Nice one!"

Y/N - "Hey I had many advantages going in."

Katsuragi - "I guess, though I gotta win my fight! So you better be rooting for me!"

Y/N - " 'Course I will."

Katsuragi - "Sweet! *Starts to bounce from side to side* I feel pumped! Hey if I win I wanna prize right?!"

Y/N - "Oh I see... I know what you want ya perv."

Katsuragi - "He he he... You betcha! So i'm gonna go all out! *Quickly pulls Y/N in for a kiss* 'Kay I gotta go!" *Jogs down to the arena* 

With this you walked up to the stands with you looking down into the arena, this was going to be a tough fight for Katsuragi however, since you watched as Rinko was her opponent. Rinko was definately a strong opponent for many fighters, though she was similar in many ways to Ikaruga she was a little slower and weaker than her Shinobi counterpart, though Rinko boasted better knowledge of her powers. Being able to use void arts allowing her to teleport a variety of objects around her or just herself and use phantom slashes effectively. 
This would be a verry interesting fight to say the least.