In your own skin (Miyabi Oneshot)

A/N - Requested by Fusrodah210 (I gotchu)

PS - I think I figured out your favourite :)
(Not judging though)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hebijo Grounds

Not every day that you get a message from Miyabi asking to actually hang out, when she texts she often wants you at Hebijo for training purposes. Or something along those lines. However today was different, Miyabi specifically stated that she wanted to meet for personal reasons and not anything else. So you excluded yourself from Crimson HQ and made your way over towards Hebijo. While you were on the way there you received texts of... Every Hebijo team member, new wave and Rin included all of them asking if you knew what was going on with Miyabi... Something was wrong.
And when you arrived at Hebijo you certainly felt that something was off. And that was not just every female student ogling the one boy on campus. No it was Miyabi.

Not only was Miyabi dressed strange for her, however that was not all

Not only was Miyabi dressed strange for her, however that was not all. Miyabi must have had some hair extensions in, as her hair ran down her back to her waist. Along with wearing makeup in a similar fashion to how Shiki wore hers.

Miyabi - *Blushing* "Heya Y/N! So your l-Looking good! Ahh! W-We should toats go out!"

Y/N - *Dumbfounded* "W-Wh-What? W-Where's Miyabi?"

Miyabi - *Blushing* "S-S-Si-Silly! Miyabi is right here!"

Y/N - *Pulling out his phone* "D-Did Haruka... drug you?!"

Miyabi - *Blushing* "No! Mi-Miyabi is H-herself!"

Y/N - "O-Okay... L-Let's go then..."

With that Miyabi walked up to your slide and tightly wrapped herself around your arm, again not like how the usual focused and reserved Miyabi acted... The last time Miyabi acted different was back on the island, so you had to get to the bottom of what happened.

As you made your way down towards the city Miyabi continued to do things that she wouldn't usually. Though it seemed as if she was reluctantly doing so. So remembering a hangout you had with Imu a long time ago you headed towards a Seafood restaurant (A/N if your curious its in the Oneshot book) You both walked in and Miyabi sat down at a table with a view of a nearby river. Miyabi waited for you too sit down, then sat next to you and again pulled herself as close as she could to you. She then proceeded to continue to not act like herself. You could hear everyone else in the restaurant talk about how 'Lovey dovey' Miyabi was being. However you ordered food and enjoyed some time together before you decided to get to the point.

Miyabi - "Ahh! Did you see that cute kitty- Y/N-Kun?"

Y/N - "Right... Ok... Miyabi... What the hell is going on?"