A True Hero (Mizuki Yukikaze)

A/N - This was requested by KingCrimson7768 (I Gotchu) 

Again though, I went with a oneshot since I didn't know if you wanted a Lemon or a Oneshot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demon Throne Room

You, Mirai, Murasaki and Mizuki Yukikaze were the last 4 standing of the team. Sakura Igawa had been killed by a High Demon Cultist, Murakumo had died too, Along with Hinogami Fuka who died holding back a small army of Orcs... Along with many others you called allies. You were not gonna let the Boss of this Castle get away with this. Murasaki focused on defending you as well as administering the healing potions. Leaving you, Mirai and Yukikaze to charge the boss. You used your powerful shield to block the large flame jet that would have incinerated you otherwise, Yukikaze used your shoulders as a spring board and launched up to the bosses  head, unleashing a powerful Lightning Bolt that knocked him down, Mirai and you started to use your most powerful skills to try to kill them. However the boss recovered to quick for Mirai to dodge the following smash. She was instantly knocked back and stunned by the smash and so you could buy Yukikaze some time so you charged the boss and caught his warhammer and you pulled it from his hands and smashed it into his chest, this managed to give Yukikaze enough time to finish the boss with a rain of powerful lightning bolts.

AND THE BOSS DROPPED ALL OF THE LOOT!!!!!

Though Mirai... The god damned loot goblin stole all of the Legendary drops. 

Mizuki Yukikaze - "HEY! SHARE THE LOOT YOU DAMNED ASSHOLE!"

Mizuki Shiranai - *In the background* "Yukikaze? You're being too loud."

Mizuki Yukikaze - "S-Sorry Mom!"

Mirai - "He he he! You should be faster to grab the loot!"

Y/N - "Share it now or I SWEAR I'll go into your room and use my paint on your figurines!"

Mirai - "You wouldn't!"

Y/N - "Try me."

Homura - "FOR GODS SAKE YOU TWO!!! IT'S 4 IN THE MORNING!!! GO THE F*** TO SLEEP!"

Y/N - "Mirai... Share the loot..."

Mirai - "No!"

Y/N - "Hey... Yukikaze... She's injured and we can PvP here now... Since the boss is dead."

Mizuki Yukikaze - *Shoots Mirai's Avatar in the head* "Oh yeah!"

Mirai - "GOD DAMN IT!"

You and Yukikaze took the loot between you both, giving Mirai back the class mod that she wanted along with distributing all of the loot you had gathered between you all (Sakura, Fuka and Murakumo included) Eventually however it was time to log off and when you did you fell into bed and tried to get some sleep. 

However that was not to be as you got a message of Mizuki Yukikaze over your in game messages. (You checked them using the app on your phone)

Y-kazeX-chan's Message chat

Y-kazeX-chan - "U free 2morrow?"

Y/N - "Yes."

Y-kazeX-chan - "K U wanna meet?"

Y/N - "Sure. It's a date then."

Y-kazeX-chan - "!"

Y-kazeX-chan - "iushcf8iawuhg8a"