Chapter 14: Annoyed.

Everything was annoying right now. I was bored. I was mad. I wanted to bite some one. But why?! I hissed, going out for a flight. I took out my anger on a few wild animals, eating a boar. I carried the rest back, and flew to a nearby lake. That's it. I wanted to burn something. I then looked around, and used ∆Lightning Strike!∆ on a tree, and did it again on another. ∆Lightning Strike!∆ onto a few trees, it wouldn't do much... Right? Suddenly, a chunk of trees was burning down. I looked around, horrified. I wasn't able to do anything or move, I felt unable to think. My body felt limp suddenly. I wasn't fire resistant! I can't pass out here! Everything went black.

(You thought that was the end?)

I woke up, being carried by someone, and for once I felt safe... I closed my eyes, head lulling on their chest.... Wait what! I sniffed the air again. I was being carried by Darkling. I couldn't tell where we were flying, he landed suddenly, and laid me down on something like tile, I could sense the presence of someone powerful. I was too tired to care. I blinked, looking around. It was a huge dragon who....

Looked exactly like me. With a crown on his head. And dragons bowing around him. Oh no.

228 words. 3 of 6!!!