Chapter 49

Nomvelo Zungu

I fucked up. There's no other way to put it. I can't believe I betrayed Thabo like this. Lord knows that I love him with my all. I've spent so many years baring my heart and soul to him. I've spent so many years teaching him how to love not only me but himself. I fear that if he finds out what I've done, that this will be a major set back for him which would be selfish of me because he's come so far.

Things between him and his sister are going well. I've seen it for myself and he's just been over the moon. There was a point where I feared that he might relapse or the situation might bring back unwanted memories and demons but he handled it pretty well, now I went and done this.
I hate myself for doing this to him. He doesn't deserve this...

"What's wrong rato laka? You've been staring into space for the past 10 minutes or so. (My love.)" he says. I look at him and my heart instantly melts. He looks so sexy and handsome right now, I just want to climb on top of him and have my way with him but I feel guilty. I have never even seen Tee in a romantic way before, so what drove me to actually give it up to him absolutely baffles me. "You're doing it again." he says catching my attention once more and I'm suddenly lifted up and placed onto his lap, straddling him. "Talk to me Nono I'm right here. Whatever's bothering we can fix it together. Even if it's work related..." he adds. My heart almost jumps out of my chest and he notices. He always does.

He furrows his eyebrows. "Just tired..." I whisper. He doesn't believe my pathetic attempt, I wouldn't either. He breathes out and places my head onto his chest and cuddles me. I'm sure that he can feel the uneasiness of my heart rate but I don't care right now. I just need him right now, I don't want anybody else.

His phone rings startling me. He answers and talks on the phone while looking at me then hands me the phone to talk to my mother who couldn't get ahold of me because my phone had been off the whole day. Only cause Tee has been calling me nonstop. While on the call, I notice Thabo walking in with my phone, already switching it on. Fuck! I quickly end the call with my mother promising to be home in time to make it to dinner. I then make my way to Thabo and initiate sex, I have no choice. I can't just grab my phone from him, he'll be suspicious. In fact he'll kill someone.

***************

After doing the deed, I watch him sleeping peacefully beside me and my heart breaks for him. I wish I could protect him from the pain that my choices will inflict on him. I carefully untangle his arms away from me then go take a shower and silently cry my heart out.

Olivia Yamkela Jakkals 

"She's not harmful okay? Just trust me." I plead. "No Olivia you're wrong. I'm telling you now that I don't want that thing near my daughter do you hear me? I'll fucken empty out all my bullets in it the moment my eyes lay on it. Fuck maarn how can you be so stupid?!" he yells startling me. "Don't yell at me. I'm trying to have a civil conversation with you as an adult." I plead again. "This isn't a conversation. You've already made your decision and are telling me. I'm the man of this house and will aways get the last say do you hear me?" he says spewing has wrath at me making me feel so small right now.

"Lufuno, it will be best for her to have a companion of her nature. Let's face it, she isn't fully human, this might be beneficial to her in future." I insist, just grasping at straws really cause there seems to be no reasoning with him. "I'm done having this conversation." he says with a disgusted look on his face then grabs his car keys to leave to lord knows where. The dark orange aura around him starts to grow and intensify leaving knots in my stomach. 

"I'm serious I will kill that thing without thinking twice." he says. "So you're willing to put my babies life in danger just to satisfy your ego? In fact, what makes you think that you will be able to just kill it anyw..." I say but don't finish my sentence as I'm met by a hard blow to the chin, leaving me stumbling back feeling sightly numb and seeing stars at my disorientation. He doesn't stop but continues punching me mercilessly... "Sssstop..." I mutter. He stands up only to start kicking me on my abdomen to which I scream at the pain. "Please..." I beg him. "Or what? You'll use your stupid powers to throw me against the wall like you did the last time? Stupid bitch! No wonder why your parents left you to sleep with your own brother..." He says just going on and on. I already vowed to myself never to hurt him with my powers again and I'm going to stick by it. I should never have hurt him like that in the first lace nor did I intend to. I just wish that he could voice out his frustrations properly instead of hitting me.