I don't know

Jimin and I soon fell asleep on the sofa. I was completely drained. Emotions are tiring.

When I woke up, I kind of regretted telling Jimin that much.

I don't like talking about myself. It's weird.

But I do feel better. It's off my chest.

A blanket was covering me while I was alone on the sofa.

Almost like what happened yesterday was just a dream.

I hope not.

"Good morning. Breakfast in bed-well-couch" Taehyung announces with a tray of eggs and toast with orange juice.
"Woah, royalty treatment. Stay as long as you like" I joke around, but I think he took it a bit too seriously when he smiled like I rewarded him.

"Where's Jimin?" I ask, changing the subject.
"He's making muffins. I hope you don't mind that we used your kitchen" Taehyung says, sitting next to me.
"Not at all" I say, growing more comfortable with the fact that he turned nice.

"Did you sleep well?" he asks, smiling at me.

A little too nice.

"What's up? Dreamt you conquered the world or something?" I ask, starting to grow suspicious of his good attitude.
"Yeah, how's that relevant?" he asks.
"For real? How'd you do it?" I ask, invested.

He looks down, scrunching his eyes shut, thinking hard.

"I was like this giant thing and stomped really hard on this town and it went up flying in scatters that centuries later it was another kingdom that I ruled" he says.
"You were a giant in the scattered kingdom?" I ask.
"No, I shrunk. It's kind of confusing but that's the gist of it" he says with a satisfied nod.
"Sounds fun."

"Why are you up so early?" I ask, turning to my breakfast.

The eggs are way too runny for my taste, but I solider through because freaking Park Jimin made it-ok!

"It's not that early. It's ten" Taehyung says as he carefully looks at me eating.
"Ten already?" I ask with wide eyes.

I'd usually be awake and at it.

"You had a long and tiring day yesterday so it's good you slept so long" he says with a nod.
"I suppose" I look away, feeling dumb about the whole thing.

So dramatic for what?

Taehyung is still blatantly observing me.

"You-you want?" I ask, unsure, holding the toast with egg on top to him.

I was kinda hoping he'd take the whole thing. I could feel the lost innocence of a potential chick sliding down my throat.

Eggs give me the serious ick.

While in my thoughts, he drags me back as he takes me by the hand and guides the toast to his mouth.

I wanted to stuff the entire thing down his throat.

So I kind of shove more of it towards his mouth while he chews.

"You don't like it?" he asks, tilting his head.
"That's not it" I quickly say.

"You know you're feeding me, right?" he raises a brow at my suspicious behaviour.
"I-know-that" I stiffly say.

I think I've been caught.

"Then what do you eat for breakfast?" he asks.
"No. This is fine. Thank you" I say with finality, chomping a huge bite.

"You don't have to eat it" he says.